The Student Room Group

said too much drunk

i went out last night and completely forgot everything , the last thing i remember was starting on some sourz and at that point i was still holding back on stuff ( i dont usually say things drunk that i wouldnt sober i still have self control) but it got to the point when i started drinking stronger stuff and then there is about 5 hours later that are tottaly forgotten and i have no idea what i did or said ?!
there was stuff i had on my mind that im worried i just blurted out however i have litealy no idea wether i did or not
do you think i might have said a load of stuff i would regret or not since i dont usualy but then i dont usualy drink to the point i forget that much?
and how do i remeber what i did and said?
There's no way to remember. In a sense.

As when you're "drunk" whilst you are conscious and going about your time your brain is not actually recording what you're doing.
You'll have to get other people to tell you what had happened.
Reply 2
How the **** are we supposed to know?
Reply 3
Presume you did, and take it from there.
Reply 4
Original post by 2ndClass
How the **** are we supposed to know?

i was wondering if there is a point where you cant stop yourself saying things for everyone or if some people are able to hold back and still feel a bit inhibited no matter how much they drink? i have never felt the need to say everything that comes into my head before i have been able to stop myself but i drank way more this time
wag1 is that you?!
Maybe you could ask someone you were with :smile:
Reply 7
You don't remember. You will now go through the ritual humiliation of everyone you associated with telling you what you said and/or did.
Reply 8
Well done, you got properly drunk for the first time. If there's not a load of texts/voicemails on your phone, you probably didn't do anything that bad.
Reply 9
Just pretend it never happened and carry on as normal. Don't bring things up as they may have forgot what ever you may or may not have said. Obviously if they do bring it up then address it, otherwise act like nothing happened.

Many of us have been in that position and this seemed to work for me.
Reply 10
Check your phone for texts, calls, pictures and videos. If nothing, just forget about it and carry on as per usual.
Reply 11
Original post by alow
Well done, you got properly drunk for the first time. If there's not a load of texts/voicemails on your phone, you probably didn't do anything that bad.

The thing is im not that close with them its the people i work with , worried i said stuff and they will tell the others
Reply 12
Original post by capachino
The thing is im not that close with them its the people i work with , worried i said stuff and they will tell the others

It'll be fine. Worrying about it won't help either way, if you did something then wear it, if not just don't mention anything.

Quick Reply

Latest