The Student Room Group

What do you have with natural yogurt

I have a tub of natural yogurt in my fridge and i was wondering what can i have it with as a sweet healthy snack.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oats, chopped bananas, blueberries, yoghurt and maybe a bit of honey? Or maybe you could make a smoothie...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eat it with some granola and/or fruit

Posted from TSR Mobile
I eat it with fruit usually, although you could use it to make a smoothie :smile:
I rather like putting it with little pieces of home made chocolate brownie, but I'm not sure quite how "healthy" that would be considered! Otherwise, those sweet oat cereal clusters are also very nice.
Ice cream/cheesecake, chocolate sprinkles. Why eat healthily when you can eat enjoyably? :awesome:
Put some cream, sugar and stir it and some of your favourite fruits and have it.
I love the taste of plain natural yoghurt. Don't usually like adding my own stuff to it
If it's greek natural yogurt then with some treacle or golden syrup; if it's the runnier natural yogurt then fruit with some brown sugar sprinkled over it
I usually have it with my museli and granola, strawberries, banana, apple and peanut butter breakfast combo.

I have on occasion broken up pancakes and had them in natural yoghurt.

Fruit salad

Quick Reply

Latest