The Student Room Group

biology coursework

the deadline for my biology coursework is coming up and I need to complete one section. This is to evaluate my references.

I would like to evaluate the information which I used from CANCER RESEARCH and NHS.

My coursework is on thyroid cancer

Thanks!
So you need help on what do say for the evaluation section, is that what you're asking for?
Reply 2
Original post by Picture~Perfect
So you need help on what do say for the evaluation section, is that what you're asking for?

Yeah
Original post by mapami
Yeah

I don't know if you've been given any specific guidelines but generally when you are evaluating your sources you tend to discuss the research methods you have used i.e websites or books etc and how effective the sources were in providing the information you were looking for i.e did you get the information you wanted? Was the information useful? Was the information easy to understand and put into your own words?

That is certainly the kind of thing I would discuss.
Reply 4
Original post by Picture~Perfect
I don't know if you've been given any specific guidelines but generally when you are evaluating your sources you tend to discuss the research methods you have used i.e websites or books etc and how effective the sources were in providing the information you were looking for i.e did you get the information you wanted? Was the information useful? Was the information easy to understand and put into your own words?

That is certainly the kind of thing I would discuss.

Great and thanks for helping!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest