The Student Room Group

Two guys like each other... (how to approach him?) HELP!

So I don't know if it works the same way as guy/girl relationships.

Basically, he's hinted that he likes me but is too shy as in WAY TOO SHY to say anything since he doesn't know I like him too... Do I just come out and tell him I like him OR shall I throw him hints too? Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Just go out and do it, lifes too short and no point beating about the bush.. Moses didn't. 😂
Reply 2
Just tell him, man. If you know he's into you what's the problem?
Reply 3
Original post by CJKay
Just tell him, man. If you know he's into you what's the problem?

because it might be too much for him..overwhelming u know..
Reply 4
Original post by Spencer14
Just go out and do it, lifes too short and no point beating about the bush.. Moses didn't. 😂

alright, but i was thinking of getting him a small gift like a necklace which he likes wearing...is that a good idea?
Original post by Anonymous
alright, but i was thinking of getting him a small gift like a necklace which he likes wearing...is that a good idea?

Random gifts can be awkward unless you're already dating or are longtime friends.Maybe cinema tickets at a nice theater?Just to be sure you're sure that he's gay right?Things can get pretty bad if he's not.
Reply 6
Original post by Triumph_Turtle
Random gifts can be awkward unless you're already dating or are longtime friends.Maybe cinema tickets at a nice theater?Just to be sure you're sure that he's gay right?Things can get pretty bad if he's not.

Thing is, he is but the only person he told is his best friend...he's too scared to tell others...but I'm thinking if maybe it was me and him alone and I opened up to him and told him I like him, then he would reciprocate...right?
Reply 7
Its a bit annoying that all you are worried about is how to approach a guy you like. you both like each other ao go for it. Thats the fun part before you get in the relationship and you end up in a whirlwind oof confusion, emotions all ovee the place and a whole worls of pain,till you get dumped and you get a dark hole which will never be filled!!!
Reply 8
Its a bit annoying that all you are worried about is how to approach a guy you like. you both like each other ao go for it. Thats the fun part before you get in the relationship and you end up in a whirlwind oof confusion, emotions all ovee the place and a whole worls of pain,till you get dumped and you get a dark hole which will never be filled!!!

U don't get it... i need to know the best way on how to approach him...cuz what I'm about to tell him will overwhelm him! And then he might get scared and so lie and deny everything :frown:
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
U don't get it... i need to know the best way on how to approach him...cuz what I'm about to tell him will overwhelm him! And then he might get scared and so lie and deny everything :frown:

I really would just calm down and not overthink it if i was you
I really would just calm down and not overthink it if i was you

So what would u do/say if u were me??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending