The Student Room Group

Edexcel business Unit 4A Greggs case study

so guys, what are the predictions for this paper? Can anyone post mock papers or any predicted questions? There is a case study analysis on tutor2u.net but i don't have a credit card to purchase it. Here is the link

http://www.tutor2u.net/blog/index.php/business-studies/comments/edexcel-a2-business-unit-4a-greggs-case-study-analysis

Scroll to see replies

Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Reply 2
can anyone please help me? I am so bad at this unit
Reply 3
Original post by demhka
can anyone please help me? I am so bad at this unit

Hey I am currently studying the same Unit. What do you need help with? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Shamsa96

Any mock papers, expected questions with mark schemes would be helpful
Do you have the case study analysis from tutor2u?
Reply 5
Original post by demhka
Any mock papers, expected questions with mark schemes would be helpful
Do you have the case study analysis from tutor2u?

I will have the tutor2u case study analysis soon, I'll see what I can do for you once I get it :smile:
Reply 6
I will have the tutor2u case study analysis soon, I'll see what I can do for you once I get it :smile:

Haha Thanks

Heyy!! just let me know when you have got the case study analysis, and do you have any sample questions relating to the Greggs case study, as well please post the case study analysis soft if possible.. that would be a great help.....:smile:
I'm so bad at this unit too. Literally stressing out so much. Just looked at all the stuff we need to learn and broke down into tears. I have no idea how to go about revising for this :frown:

I'm really stuck with this too. I just don't even know how to revise this properly? What should I do? What do you think is going to come up? HEEEEELLLPP MEEEE :frown: :frown: :frown:
Hey guy!:smile: send me your emails if you want and I can email you loads of powerpoints i've done on each topic....
By the way - I have like the best revision guide for unit 3 and 4 its called Anforme Revision guide to A2 Level Business Studies and the ISBN is 1905504853.
I'd really suggest getting it and making notes or revision cards over that.

The best advice really is :
go through each topic and then read through the case study and see what you can apply to what. Literally do that for each topic and you'll be fine.
if you look at the superdry paper from last year you'll see that they only added one more evidence - so if you know the pre release off by heart and how it all applies to what you'll be fine!
Make notecards of all the key terms and their definitions - because there are usually 2 questions at the start for 2 marks which are asking for a definition and for you to apply the definition to the prerelease
And break down each type of question so that you know how you get marks for what! :smile:

So like
- a 'what is meant by' question has 2 marks for knowledge and you get that for a definition and a valid example
- a 'explain' question is asking you to give reasons. If its for 4 marks you get 1 mark for knowledge, one for application and two for analysis....

Anyway i have a powerpoint that summarises all that stuff as well so just email [Mod edit: Email removed. Please use PMs] if you want any of it and i can quickly send it :smile:
Original post by s.drymoni
Hey guy!:smile: send me your emails if you want and I can email you loads of powerpoints i've done on each topic....
By the way - I have like the best revision guide for unit 3 and 4 its called Anforme Revision guide to A2 Level Business Studies and the ISBN is 1905504853.

go through each topic and then read through the case study and see what you can apply to what. Literally do that for each topic and you'll be fine.
if you look at the superdry paper from last year you'll see that they only added one more evidence - so if you know the pre release off by heart and how it all applies to what you'll be fine!
Make notecards of all the key terms and their definitions - because there are usually 2 questions at the start for 2 marks which are asking for a definition and for you to apply the definition to the prerelease
And break down each type of question so that you know how you get marks for what! :smile:

So like
- a 'what is meant by' question has 2 marks for knowledge and you get that for a definition and a valid example
- a 'explain' question is asking you to give reasons. If its for 4 marks you get 1 mark for knowledge, one for application and two for analysis....

Anyway i have a powerpoint that summarises all that stuff as well so just email [Mod edit: Email removed. Please use PMs] if you want any of it and i can quickly send it :smile:

I've just private messaged you my email :smile: thanks, this is a lot of help x

Posted from TSR Mobile

So like

[email protected] ... that's my e-mail ID. PLEASE send me all those notes you have of u2,3 & 4. That would be a great help. And if you have anything related to Greggs case study, please send me them....:smile:
Original post by vogueegirl
I've just private messaged you my email :smile: thanks, this is a lot of help x

Posted from TSR Mobile

do u have any predicted questions???

So like

do u have any mock papers?? or any predicted questions???
Hey! My emails [Mod edit: Please use PMs]
I just reeally need any help I can get on unit 4 😩. Thaanks xxx

So like

My email: [email protected] Time's running out fast. Please help if you really can.

So like

HI May I have kindly copy of the totor2u toolkit and other material which could help. I am desperate, struggling in this unit. Thank you very much
cheers
Does anyone have the toolkit or any revision notes

thanks

So like

Why haven't you still posted the tutor2u toolkit. If possible, can you please be fast with it? time is running out....thanks in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending