The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

1st Years Accommodation

Looking at first year accommodation choices at Warwick and am torn between Sherbourne and Heronbank. I am not the quiet type and would prefer to be with similar work/play hard types and hopefully with a mix of English/some international students. Any comments??
Reply 1
Original post by gpjackson95
Looking at first year accommodation choices at Warwick and am torn between Sherbourne and Heronbank. I am not the quiet type and would prefer to be with similar work/play hard types and hopefully with a mix of English/some international students. Any comments??

Heyyy! Ooo first to comment haha i'd say the same about myself, umm i've just firmed Warwick. I'm not much help as I haven't had a chance to see the accom when I went to visit last week. But for me, Sherbourne seems pretty cool, although it's a bit on the pricey side :/ kinda random but what are you planning on studying at Warwick? :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Heyaa, I'm studying philosophy-or maybe philosophy and politics:yourself?
The only problems with either of those are that they're a bit of a walk from places, especially if you're doing something like maths or CS, and the price. Other than that, they're both nice.
Reply 4
Original post by gpjackson95
Heyaa, I'm studying philosophy-or maybe philosophy and politics:yourself?

Ah sweet! I'm going to be studying sociology :P is warwick your first choice? Or do you have any other unis in mind? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by BlueSam3
The only problems with either of those are that they're a bit of a walk from places, especially if you're doing something like maths or CS, and the price. Other than that, they're both nice.

Do you know if Sherbourne is far from the social science building, particularly the sociology one? Thanks! :smile:
Original post by InnyB
Do you know if Sherbourne is far from the social science building, particularly the sociology one? Thanks! :smile:

Social science is mostly on the side of campus closest to Sherbourne, so not far. Probably closer than Westwood, though there wont be much in it either way.

Quick Reply

Latest