The Student Room Group

Newly released FBI files show Hitler escaped.

The FBI has released files showing Hitler escaped to Argentina via submarine, he lived under heavy protection at a base and is the FBI said he lived up to 95 in Brazil with his girlfriend (who surprisingly is black) . This is no conspiracy as FBI has confirmed it

Hitler with his girlfriend in Brazil. The locals knew him as the old german

Scroll to see replies

Hmmm, interesting :redface:

Link/source? :tongue:
The link just shows that someone told an FBI agent that story. Somebody once told me their cat flosses its teeth. Doesn`t mean it actually happened.
Reply 4
Original post by bubble999
Hmmm, interesting :redface:

Link/source? :tongue:

Above

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Reply 7
Original post by bubble999
Wow this is really quite freaky :tongue:

Surprised this hasn't been on the news or something

It should be soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
he kills 6million+ people then went on holiday
Original post by abdulahi
he kills 6million+ people then went on holiday

Standard :colonhash:
Seems legit. :colonhash:
In other news, Osama bin Laden didn't actually get killed he's actually hiding in the ice cream section of an unnamed supermarket.
Original post by HairyCanary
Seems legit. :colonhash:
In other news, Osama bin Laden didn't actually get killed he's actually hiding in the ice cream section of an unnamed supermarket.

Source? :colone:
Original post by keromedic

I can't tell you that, top secret :wink:
Original post by Electricity
The FBI has released files showing Hitler escaped to Argentina via submarine, he lived under heavy protection at a base and is the FBI said he lived up to 95 in Brazil with his girlfriend (who surprisingly is black) . This is no conspiracy as FBI has confirmed it

Hitler with his girlfriend in Brazil. The locals knew him as the old german

This is a report made by someone to the FBI, not the FBI's judgement of what likely happened.

I'm not sure why one would expect the FBI to know anything about this even if it did happen; the FBI is an internal law enforcement agency not a foreign or military intelligence agency.
This is such old news.
Original post by keromedic

Just trust her, of course she is not lying :colone:
plot twist: OP is actually hitler.
Reply 17
Original post by adamsmithqm
plot twist: OP is actually hitler.

Well....:holmes::ahee::ahee::top::cool::mmm:
Hmm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
There are also stories of how the Russians found Hitler's body upon their arrival in Berlin and tested it for authenticity and were fully satisfied.

As it stands, I'm not convinced, a story this big would get out. They always do.
Original post by Autistic Merit
This is such old news.

Old? In relation to what? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending