The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Having people stay over...

Can anyone tell me how lenient the rule about no guests at all in accommodation? It would really put me off coming to Loughborough if my boyfriend weren't able to visit me :frown:
Very lenient. No one really cares. If you're worried about it, tell the hall management that they're staying as the only reason they'll be annoyed is for fire safety reasons.

...or the fact that someone's living there illegally, but that's only if they're there most of the time.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
It depends if anyone from the Daily Mail is there or not.
Reply 3
no hanky panky :colone:
Reply 4
Original post by thenickoftime
Very lenient. No one really cares. If you're worried about it, tell the hall management that they're staying as the only reason they'll be annoyed is for fire safety reasons.

...or the fact that someone's living there illegally, but that's only if they're there most of the time.

It says something in the terms and conditions about no guests cos it voids the insurance policy or something? Idunno :frown:
I've had friends stay over and pretty much everyone I know has as well, it's honestly nothing to worry about :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by bieberfever
I've had friends stay over and pretty much everyone I know has as well, it's honestly nothing to worry about :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! Made me feel better :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending