The Student Room Group

UKCAT practice

Can one practice for the exam?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by HPooveli
Which learning platforms would you suggest I use? Emedica? Medify? Or are there others that are better?
And what about the situational judgement? I ordered the 600q book and it doesn't contain that subtest. are there any other good books that focus on the situational judgement test?

I don't rate that 600Q book at all - the standard is just wrong. I guess you need to look for the most recently published ones as SJ is so recent.
Reply 2
Its computer test so buying a book is a bit useless in my opinion. I would rexommend kaplan

Posted from TSR Mobile
UKCAT Crash Course!! www.ukcatcrashcourse.com

Kaplan and Medify are good as well. The 600Q book is slightly harder than the real thing (especially quantitative reasoning) but it's worth doing anyway. And even though it's a computer test as Divv says, the fact that you're preparing from a book makes almost no difference to the actual preparation :smile: SJ isn't as "important" as the other sections generally, and you can answer most of it with common sense, so I wouldn't suggest spending a huge amount of time on it.
Original post by Refrigerator
UKCAT Crash Course!! www.ukcatcrashcourse.com

Kaplan and Medify are good as well. The 600Q book is slightly harder than the real thing (especially quantitative reasoning) but it's worth doing anyway. And even though it's a computer test as Divv says, the fact that you're preparing from a book makes almost no difference to the actual preparation :smile: SJ isn't as "important" as the other sections generally, and you can answer most of it with common sense, so I wouldn't suggest spending a huge amount of time on it.

Thank u :smile:
Original post by DrDixie
I don't rate that 600Q book at all - the standard is just wrong. I guess you need to look for the most recently published ones as SJ is so recent.

tahnk u :smile:
Original post by Divv
Its computer test so buying a book is a bit useless in my opinion. I would rexommend kaplan

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok thank u :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending