The Student Room Group

Has everyone prepared for AS levels or last minute revision?

:smile:

Scroll to see replies

There is soooooo much I still need to do its ridiculous. The unit ones for most of my subjects are alright it's the unit twos that are eating me alive :cry2: I hate last minute revision so I'm going to crack on and try and be done by May :smile:
I thought I had it covered but when I look at past papers I feel like I've forgotten everything I've learned :frown:
Reply 3
I'm starting revision tomorrow, lol. Aiming high.
Original post by L'Etudiant
I thought I had it covered but when I look at past papers I feel like I've forgotten everything I've learned :frown:

I know the feeling! -.-
Reply 5
0 revision, starting tomorrow. If I fail, I fail. What will be, will be.
Reply 6
I've done barely any revision and have a massive pile of coursework D: This is what happens when you procrastinate :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been going full tilt since before we came back for upper sixth, with the exception of a couple of weeks :smile: All my consolidated/typed notes for A2 will be done by the start of May, leaving about a month for past papers etc. Which is good because I can barely remember any of Biology or Physics :tongue:

I'm a third year on a mission :colone:
Reply 8
c1 is the only paper im actually ready for.
havent started revising for geography and don't plan on it
everytime i look at a physics past paper i die a hundred deaths
chem is meh
so overall im doing pretty good
Reply 9
Mine counts as last minute revision so basically i have an exam in June for A2 Sociology :eek: I'm still writing out my notes on my laptop then i will hand write them using colourful pens :rolleyes: then when i can i will learn it all of by heart fingers crossed i will be ok otherwise i'm dead meat as i really want to get into uni if only i revised earlier....!! I was busy with coursework and other subjects !!!!
Reply 10
Nope.
Some but stressed because you start looking at unis and courses and fall in love with them knowing you have to get the grades D:
Reply 12
Original post by iceangel8
Some but stressed because you start looking at unis and courses and fall in love with them knowing you have to get the grades D:

This is exactly what happened to me recently :frown:
Original post by arfah
This is exactly what happened to me recently :frown:

:frown: I guess just try take the exams like one level up from GCSEs and not think about the future too much just do the best we can!
Reply 14
Sooo nervous about the exams. Doing AS, dread to think what A2 will be like.
Original post by angelfox
Sooo nervous about the exams. Doing AS, dread to think what A2 will be like.

Most likely harder.

Hate revising for something other than chemistry. Biology can go and die along with media
I worked it out.

I've spent 2% of this week revising :lol: (but that's 24 hours so can't expect to have more than 30% anyway)
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I worked it out.

I've spent 2% of this week revising :lol: (but that's 24 hours so can't expect to have more than 30% anyway)

what percentage was spent sleeping?
Reply 18
I did prepare but done no revision I'm moving house so been working my ass off decorating new house and packing my stuff, squeezed in my coursework that badly needs doing and have a revision session at school on Friday so least I will have done some work, just not as much as I would have liked :/
Original post by Penguins&Pandas
what percentage was spent sleeping?

A good 38%

Quick Reply

Latest