The Student Room Group

Have a firm choice but thinking about going back to my roots.

Hello all,

At the moment I have a conditional offer from Royal Holloway to study in their management department. This is my firm choice.

I've been thinking for some time and I've decided that I may go back to my roots which is science. Specifically this time paramedic science at Greenwich University. This also works out better for me as their Avery Hill campus is much closer to home.

If I go through with this, I will be applying next year.

Now I wanted to ask, would I be able to cancel my firm choice and application at the moment? And I've been accepted from the government for student finance with Royal Holloway. Would I be able to cancel this as well?

This is all based on the assumption that I do go with the paramedic science next year.

Thank you.
Any answers appreciated.
Sorry I can't help much but bump.

This may be useful if you haven't read it though,there is a section at the end about deciding not to go to uni after getting an offer:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/firm_and_insurance_choices

Good Luck.
Yes, you can cancel - but you should think very carefully about it - many people get the collywobbles at this time of year, as reality starts to set in that they will be leaving home soon. It's entirely normal, and 95% of them are fine once they get there.

You would also need to consider what you would do if you didn't get into paramedic science - it's a very competitive course nowadays.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending