The Student Room Group

Model to have abortion so she can star on Big Brother

Scroll to see replies

If she could prove that the baby belonged to the footballer, surely the child support would've been worth it.
Original post by betaglucowhat
If you've decided that abortion up until a certain point is permissible because foetuses aren't people and women should have the freedom to decide whether they carry a pregnancy to term in their own body, then the exact reason for an abortion is irrelevant. Any opposition would just be out of a desire to punish women you dislike.

Got to agree with this tbh, if you're pro-choice you can't then pass judgement on individual scenarios, you can't have your cake and eat it. I'm pro-choice, I don't like her lifestyle, but I won't force her to keep the child because I find her decision making poor or that she;s waited until 18 weeks and not done this at say 4.
I think this is a good thing tbh , the less babies that are born to scum like her the better.
Reply 63
Original post by TurboCretin
If she could prove that the baby belonged to the footballer, surely the child support would've been worth it.

She is probably lying and got rattled in an alley by some creep.
Vile slag. I hope they fill her womb with cement.
Reply 65
This is the other side of pro choice which nobody can ignore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The disgusting thing is, she's probably right.
Reply 67
It is the way she is going about it as well, selling it to the papers in the same way some blondey sells a story about trapping some footballer is gross. Using something as personal and what should be seen as sacred for infamy, probably money and for fame is absolutely disgusting.
Well if the father is a premier league footballer then surely she'd be minted if she kept it?
Reply 69
Original post by That Bearded Man
Well if the father is a premier league footballer then surely she'd be minted if she kept it?

That part looks like a joke, not the actual news...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by VWpassat
Assuming you could just take her child of her

Adoption isn't very rosy either

Adoption can be very rosy. In some cases it may not be, but surely on the whole, it is better than terminating a life?
Original post by TolerantBeing
Aand? :tongue:

Just pointing out of classy she is. This type of celebrity culture sickens me.
Not only is she a vile excuse for a human being, she's also a ****ing idiot :

“I was excited at first but as soon as I noticed I was getting bigger, that was it,” she said. “I realised it would be at least a year before I could do any glamour modelling if I went through with it and, in my opinion, nobody wants to see a naked pregnant lady.

She's a complete moron. Does she have no idea how many people out there have pregnancy fetishes? I should know! There are SO many men that want to see naked pregnant ladies!
Don't even know what to say.

She just makes herself "famous" for all the wrong reasons and she just talks about this like it's nothing. You'd hope Big Brother would refuse to have her on there, but it's all everyone'll be talking about... :curious:
She's clearly bull****ting for the publicity. I hope.....
How many professional women get abortions to stay on track with their career? How is this any different?
Reply 76
What a disgusting woman. She's been pregnant for some time now and the fact that she now decides to have an abortion shows her self-absorption and inconsiderate nature. For the baby's sake, I think she should show a little respect and at least give it a life with other people who will appreciate taking care of others - I would hate to be associated with a "mother" like that.
Original post by betaglucowhat
If you've decided that abortion up until a certain point is permissible because foetuses aren't people and women should have the freedom to decide whether they carry a pregnancy to term in their own body, then the exact reason for an abortion is irrelevant. Any opposition would just be out of a desire to punish women you dislike.

This ^

Original post by PinkMobilePhone

She's a complete moron. Does she have no idea how many people out there have pregnancy fetishes?I should know! There are SO many men that want to see naked pregnant ladies!

more often than not their husbands/boyfriend

Yep, a complete moron in that regard.
(edited 10 years ago)
I am pro-choice but she should have used contraception; you shouldn't abort just for a TV show
What a horrendous attitude to possess.

I'm generally pro-choice, but this healthy foetus is 18 weeks old, in 6 weeks time it will be viable and the only reason she can give for aborting it is she wants to appear on celebrity big brother?!

(On the other hand, I am somewhat glad that this poor child won't have to be born and have this woman as it's mother.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending