The Student Room Group

Is it loose skin or a belly?

Scroll to see replies

Search instant oats from myprotein.

Have a serving of that with whole milk an hour or two before gym and a mass gainer protein shake after gym.

Also start having porridge for breakfast, lot's of it!
Original post by Riku
Yeah I gather :tongue: Ok. Approximately what body fat% am I?

I'd put you on 12-14%. Bad pictures to judge; lighting and your skin tone make it all blend in.

Abs generally start to become visible at 10%, regardless of whether you train them or not, so they're usually pretty decent to gauge a general %. Then you look for striations/vascularity/etc.
Reply 22
In One Ear put me at 16% :redface:

Ok, well for now at least, I'm just going a couple of times a week, as much for the therapeutic benefits as anything (I've decided I still show signs of perhaps being depressed and blatantly anxiety)

Doing lifting but some light (ish) cardio just to get used to working muscles in a different way than eg. walking. So today cycling for half an hour, and my ass killed but I seem to be on a 'high'-which I take to be endorphin city yay!
Original post by Riku

N.B. Best not to quote me, as my dad might see my profile.

lmao wut.

I have come to the conclusion that you're a troll. You're just too special to actually exist.
Reply 24
Original post by illusionz
lmao wut.

I have come to the conclusion that you're a troll. You're just too special to actually exist.

I take offence to that because I in fact have a learning disability (Dyspraxia) and my CAMHS counsellor mused high-functioning autism

Anyway this is all irrelevant, I have a fun history with my parents involving them crying over an anxiety-related eating disorder, so although they're supportive of my health and wellbeing off, being involved on a fitness forum is going to give them some aggro. Hence why I say 'yeah don't want Dad to see this'

I really don't like having to repeat all these conditions and mental illness blah blah I'm trying to escape all that, this is supposed to be stress-release m8
how tall are you?
Reply 26
Original post by ChickenMadness
how tall are you?

About 6 foot? 5 foot 11 and a bit apparently :tongue: why?
Original post by Riku
About 6 foot? 5 foot 11 and a bit apparently :tongue: why?

lol I was thinking 11 stone with that physique doesn't really add up.

But seeing as you're 6ft makes more sense.
You must try to achieve toned fit body.

Quick Reply

Latest