The Student Room Group

Difficult C1 Maths Questions? (Edexcel)

Can anybody send me a link to any extremely difficult maths C1 questions? I just want to test what I know by doing a clean sweep on the whole syllabus which freakin sucks I know! Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by Ben.Cornforth97
Can anybody send me a link to any extremely difficult maths C1 questions? I just want to test what I know by doing a clean sweep on the whole syllabus which freakin sucks I know! Thanks!

me too plz?
Reply 2

have you finished c1 c2 s1
C1 C2 are easy!! S1 is the killer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by games211
have you finished c1 c2 s1

Yeah, I'm also doing D1 so there is no pressure on doing M1 next year (I'm doing AS if that helps)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Have you heard of the Solomon papers?
Original post by TajwarC
Have you heard of the Solomon papers?

No, What are they?
EDIT: Wow. Just looked at some, they should keep me occupied for a while! Cheers!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
No, What are they?
EDIT: Wow. Just looked at some, they should keep me occupied for a while! Cheers!

No prob - I'm trying to get most of them done for C1/C2/S1... considering C1 is on the 19th and C2 on the 22nd (Edexcel), next few weeks should be fun :s-smilie:
Original post by TajwarC
No prob - I'm trying to get most of them done for C1/C2/S1... considering C1 is on the 19th and C2 on the 22nd (Edexcel), next few weeks should be fun :s-smilie:
Thanks buddy! I'm seeing such a huge change in my results and it's only been a few weeks if that! Just yesterday I got my C1 mock paper back and got 73/75 (97%) on it - buzzing for the real thing now!
Reply 9
Thanks buddy! I'm seeing such a huge change in my results and it's only been a few weeks if that! Just yesterday I got my C1 mock paper back and got 73/75 (97%) on it - buzzing for the real thing now!

Thats incredible :smile: different story for me unfortunately, still making silly mistakes and all that. Roughly 2 weeks to iron everything out though so best of luck to both of us!

Quick Reply

Latest