The Student Room Group

literally cant pull a girl to save my life, feel depressed and insecure

I'm a 19 year old virgin whos never even kissed a girl and whenever I go out clubbing with my mates they all pull while most I can get is numbers or a dance but thats it, most girls in general want nothing to do with me and I get rejected 90% of the time its slowly destroying my self esteem, even when I'm drunk and confident I still cant get girls I just don't know wtf is wrong with me anymore

hell in the past few days I went out with my mate and he kissed 6 girls and already banged 2 of them while I'm left with no one, not sure what to think of myself every guy can get someone except me, it doesnt even matter if I act confident or not girls just dont like me

heres pics if it helps am I just too ugly to attract the opposite sex?

http://i62.tinypic.com/2hhmatl.jpg

http://www.miscupload.com/upload/381778427343358782762528.jpg

Scroll to see replies

You are not ugly at all. I don't know what could be the cause of your problem. Good luck in the future though :smile: maybe the problem will resolve itself over time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not many lads can pull in clubs you know, your mate just be really good at it. It's not a good place to pull girls anyway tbh you'd be better off using tinder or something :smile:
Reply 3
Alas, there's more to life than just 'pulling' a girl. You can push, twist and turn :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'll give a serious answer. I understand you might feel insecure comparing to your friends. But it also depends on how you approach the girl, are you acting too desperate or do you lack confidence? But honestly I can't help but see you as the opposite of a player, as a nice guy. Have you tried talking to your friends, about what tactics they use and such?

And you are handsome. Good luck, OP :smile:
Reply 4
Dem muscles brah, mirin' go out and grab some girls with dem big muscles and take dem home and bang dem bishes brah.
When you're pulling in clubs it's not just about being confident, you also have to not come across as sleazy or creepy. You sound like you're trying too hard in my opinion, too eager.
You're not ugly at all. I'd say you're good looking and have a pretty good body (well from what I can see :P you have nice biceps).
Honestly don't base your self worth on whether or not you can 'pull' girls. You're lucky that appearance-wise you are perfectly fine, but really that shouldn't matter either. It sounds a bit stupid and people will probably say that its unrealistic to want this, but honestly as long as you accept yourself, you don't need anyone else to accept you.

With regard to your question, what do you want? Do you want to bang girls or do you just want to feel wanted? I think different people are probably good with the opposite sex in different scenarios. Clubbing might just not be your thing you know? Maybe try a change of scene.
Reply 7
Original post by Ruffiio
Dem muscles brah, mirin' go out and grab some girls with dem big muscles and take dem home and bang dem bishes brah.

^ this, but a little less aggressively.
Reply 8
maybe try not to "pull" the best looking "chicks" in the club. if you wait to the end of the evening there will be a few damsels still looking for lurve; they may not be 100% "stunnas" but hey they are female...
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a 19 year old virgin whos never even kissed a girl and whenever I go out clubbing with my mates they all pull while most I can get is numbers or a dance but thats it, most girls in general want nothing to do with me and I get rejected 90% of the time its slowly destroying my self esteem, even when I'm drunk and confident I still cant get girls I just don't know wtf is wrong with me anymore

hell in the past few days I went out with my mate and he kissed 6 girls and already banged 2 of them while I'm left with no one, not sure what to think of myself every guy can get someone except me, it doesnt even matter if I act confident or not girls just dont like me

Why are you miserable about not being able to pick up trash at clubs? you've probably got more luck than your mates getting someone who'll stick around.
Why ask if you're ugly and post pics where most of your face is hidden by your phone?
Reply 11
Original post by Musie Suzie
Why ask if you're ugly and post pics where most of your face is hidden by your phone?

He's trying to be anonymous :ahee:
Reply 12
Society tells women that they're not allowed to make the move on men. Unfortunately, most women find it easier to follow the stereotype than realise it's unfair and pull their weight because it suits them.

Most men are then to blame for enforcing the stereotype by putting almost all women they meet on a pedestal, and not disagreeing with the societal expectation that it is their job to do the attracting.

It just goes to show how narrow-minded and stupid a lot of the population are, male or female.

As a result: You have two options.

1) Don't follow the code of practice for being a male and putting all women on pedestals. Especially at clubs where based purely on a anecdotal perspective, you meet people who adhere to these stereotypes as opposed to an average Joe.

2) Be a sheep like most in this country and just try even harder and harder to pull.
Reply 13
When I was 15 I signed up to David Deangelos free web letter. Changed my life. Give it a try.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Oh. From your pics I could totally imagine you being confident and the kind of guy to pull in a club. Loads of girls would find you attractive. Don't try and compete with your friend for getting the most chicks, but if you really want to have one night stands then maybe he could give you some tips. Maybe the girls think you are too needy. I was thinking about how to give you advice, but then I realised I have no idea the best way to pull a girl because I've always been immune to guys who want to pull me. I'm just not looking to find a guy in a club, or for a ONS.
Reply 15
Original post by Anonymous

Grow your hair out and don't worry what lassies think of you, just go up and speak to 'em, worst they say is no man :smile:
Your not bad looking, but take that picture off before some of your friends see it!
You look really good, dude. Don't have those stupid thoughts about your looks, honestly.

If you have bad luck pulling then just don't do it for a while, try normal dating with girls in your area. Take it easy, you'll see that you'll have more success when you're not trying too hard.

FYI I'm also 19 and a virgin, but I have kissed a girl before. I haven't tried pulling in clubs because I can't be bothered, but honestly I can't flirt so I'd have success with fatties only :biggrin: Don't sweat it, who needs one night stands anyway, they're pretty stupid.
Reply 18
I couldn't until I was 20 years old. With age comes confidence.
Original post by james1211
I couldn't until I was 20 years old. With age comes confidence.

I had thought of that theory as well, that you gain confidence with age. But are you sure it's always the case? If someone is shy all their life, do you think they just turn all brave and confident all of a sudden? I don't think it's always the case. I've been shy most of my life and now I'm still the same.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending