The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

The University of Sheffield - Pets

Hi guys,

I am going to start studying in the University of Sheffield at the very end of September this year. The problem is the accommodation. Do you know any pet-friendly accommodations not too far from Bartolome House? I have two pet rats, who I keep in a cage. They're my pets so they're my responsibility, especially because one of them is ill and I can't really leave them at my family home. The problem is that when I tried to find a private accommodation, they either say no pets, or no students (the "no pets" at least has a 'sorry' next to it....).

What to do?! HELP!
Original post by SylwiaJoanna
Hi guys,

I am going to start studying in the University of Sheffield at the very end of September this year. The problem is the accommodation. Do you know any pet-friendly accommodations not too far from Bartolome House? I have two pet rats, who I keep in a cage. They're my pets so they're my responsibility, especially because one of them is ill and I can't really leave them at my family home. The problem is that when I tried to find a private accommodation, they either say no pets, or no students (the "no pets" at least has a 'sorry' next to it....).

What to do?! HELP!

Opal 2 would be the nearest to Bart. House. I lived in Ranmoor in my first year, and do know of a flat who did have a rabbit for atleast part of the year. They used to put the thing in its cage, under someones bed (you can lift them up to put stuff inside them) when flat inspections were happening. Obviously it's not the nicest thing for the rabbit!
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending