The Student Room Group

Numerical and Verbal Reasoning Test - what score is needed?

Hi there,

Does anyone know what score is needed on average to be accepted to the next round of graduate schemes that include verbal and numerical reasoning as part of the application process? I understand that results are measured in relation to how others performed, but I'm still unsure how good my scores in practice tests are (I've been averaging around the 50th percentile, meaning 50% of people have done better than me, 50% worse).
Original post by gmj1892
Hi there,

Does anyone know what score is needed on average to be accepted to the next round of graduate schemes that include verbal and numerical reasoning as part of the application process? I understand that results are measured in relation to how others performed, but I'm still unsure how good my scores in practice tests are (I've been averaging around the 50th percentile, meaning 50% of people have done better than me, 50% worse).

Depends on company but normally you'll be needing at least half marks to progress.

These tests generally filter out half of candidates or a little less so at 50th percentile you are on the bubble a bit. A few more marks and you should be safe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending