The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

8-digit Student ID Number for Accommodation Account?

Trying to set up my accommodation account and apparently I should have an 8-digit Student ID number, have checked my email correspondence and all I can find is my 10-digit UCAS number which I've tried anyway. Any help on this matter would be much appreciated, cheers.
Reply 1
I believe your 8 digit ID number will be emailed to you in a couple weeks. I'm still waiting for mine.

I have also heard that you can ring up Herts to get your ID, but if there are no updated prices on the following website, then accommodation must not be open yet.

http://www.herts.ac.uk/university-life/accommodation/how-much-does-accommodation-cost
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Hi ashoward and HumbleHe,

Accommodation applications are not yet open. They are due to open within the next few weeks. You will be notified by email once they are open. Your Student ID number will be on the email so you can apply for your Accommodation.

You can call our Student Centre if you want to get your ID number, but you will still not be able to apply for your Accommodation yet. There number is 01707 284800.

Hope that helps and if you have any more questions, please ask.

Chris
Reply 3
I feel so sorry for you, always answering the same questions :/ I don't understand, can't people just do a search for accommodation rather than post the same question over and over?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending