The Student Room Group

Productive Revision Tips

Welcome!
Leave your tips here :biggrin:

Personal tip remove all possible distractions facebook, youtube ect because one minute your searching for the structure of an atom and the next your watching a cat knitting tights....i dont know but some how thats where you end up!
Reply 1
if you are like me and your revision method involves writing notes by hand then on a computer what i have learnt is that it is best not to switch on my laptop until i have done all my hand written work or else i don't get anything done
Original post by tgwktm
if you are like me and your revision method involves writing notes by hand then on a computer what i have learnt is that it is best not to switch on my laptop until i have done all my hand written work or else i don't get anything done

lol the cat videos? They get you every time!
Reply 3
If you get distracted easily by anything and tend to end up looking around your room instead of revising, make posters with key information on and stick them up. That way, even if you are looking around, you are still learning!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lauren___e
If you get distracted easily by anything and tend to end up looking around your room instead of revising, make posters with key information on and stick them up. That way, even if you are looking around, you are still learning!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good stuff, good stuff!
Keep them coming!!

Quick Reply

Latest