The Student Room Group

What should I do? I really can't cope on this path for much longer.

Hi all,
So I've now come to a point where i feel ****e and depressed about things in my life and how everything is just not exciting enough anymore.
This is probably due to me having no real connection with anyone for a fair few months which is totally destroying me, as i am the type who enjoys meeting new people/being in a relationship and having a special someone.
Well after i saw sense with my ex, i decided to break the cycle from me and her being always on/off i wanted better.
I met a girl that makes me smile as soon as i see her, shes perfect in my eyes but shes just come out of a serious relationship of over 4 years and wants to be herself, shes told me this... she also said that shes liked me since the first day shes met me and really wants something to happen but says there's no rush or well that's the impression i get.
Thing is for me, if i don't have someone i get depressed quickly, feel lonely and overall bored with life, this is probably some mental condition haha but its true i cant cope with this, I really really really like her a lot, and we know our feelings towards one another, but i just don't know where i am... is this normal for people to spend a fair few months skating the waters with each other? is it happy ever ending at the end of this painful waiting process.. all my other relationships have been instant, but they never lasted for long, but this is driving me insane... i know when or if i get her to be mine ill keep her forever!! is this why she is doing it? or what....
overall shes very keen i believe, and shes admitted her feelings but says she wants a break and to be her own self for a while...
is this worth waiting or would i just be going through this for no reason and with no hope at the end? when i could meet someone right now and see where that goes but destroy anything i could have with this girl i really like... shes beyond anything and id count my lucky stars if we got together so i dont know if i should wait? i mean iv already waiting 3-4 months and its painful now because iv missed out on so many other girls because iv been saying im not single.

what do you think?

Thanks in advance
If you really like her, you have to wait until she is ready, you can't force that to happen. You can try with other girls, but you might end up losing someone who you like, and likes you back.
Reply 2
You seem to be in a rush to settle down with a girl, for some reason.

Just enjoy the chase - what's the rush?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending