The Student Room Group

Moyes Sacked

Scroll to see replies

I think the players deserve some of the blame. Some shocking performances from a very experienced side.
As a United fan, I felt the loyalty to out manager was important. However, I think Moyes lacked self-confidence and I abhorred his style of football. Manchester United should always be about the neo-Brazillian passing and beautiful football, which Fergie believed in. I want United to be beautiful to watch once again.

That means not only should Moyes be sacked, but a number of the players should be let go. To many players (read Cleverly, and most of the defense) are not United standard.

Out with Moyes. Out with poor players. Jurgen Klopp for new manager. Bring in new, exciting talent like Janazj and De Gea. Change the ethos of United to the flair of old. The come back is on!

(edited 9 years ago)
Gerardo Martino has fallen from grace in Barcelona. If I was a betting man I would say he is going to replace Moyes.

Also, now he is gone can they sack that fat ginger ogre who is on £300k a week?
(edited 9 years ago)
And so the demise of the chosen one! Not such a great choice after all.
SaveMoyes is trending on Twitter :biggrin:

Hang on a second, I thought United were superior to other clubs and would never turn on their manager? I'm confused :confused:
Original post by wrexhamfc

Hang on a second, I thought United were superior to other clubs and would never turn on their manager? I'm confused :confused:

A whole season. 1st place to 7th. No trophies. Only showed some promise in Europe. It's very fair to sack him now.
Reply 26
Original post by Kenan and Kel
A whole season. 1st place to 7th. No trophies. Only showed some promise in Europe. It's very fair to sack him now.

Hey, he did win us the community shield
Is this legit, rather than just speculation?

It's just that there's nothing on BBC News about it.
Daily Mail, so must be legit!
Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO 6m

David Moyes's departure from Manchester United set to be announced imminently. #MUFC
Little harsh, but not cut out ultimately. Doesn't help his players are ****e.
Original post by Mrkingpenguin
As a United fan, I felt the loyalty to out manager was important. However, I think Moyes lacked self-confidence and I abhorred his style of football. Manchester United should always be about the neo-Brazillian passing and beautiful football, which Fergie believed in. I want United to be beautiful to watch once again.

That means not only should Moyes be sacked, but a number of the players should be let go. To many players (read Cleverly, and most of the defense) are not United standard.

Out with Moyes. Out with poor players. Jurgen Klopp for new manager. Bring in new, exciting talent like Janazj and De Gea. Change the ethos of United to the flair of old. The come back is on!

Looks like Mitt Romney at the back there :teehee:
Original post by Chief Wiggum
Is this legit, rather than just speculation?

It's just that there's nothing on BBC News about it.

It is unconfirmed at the moment but Man Utd are refusing to comment, which is ominous.
Original post by wrexhamfc

Over romanticism tbh. If he is sacked because he didn't finish in the CL then may be Arsenal aren't the only ones who treat CL qualification as a trophy tbh.
Moyes in!
perhaps he could move to Kiss FM
Original post by TheBigJosh
Little harsh, but not cut out ultimately. Doesn't help his players are ****e.

3 of the best 10 attacking players in the league, arguably the best keeper in the league, several in the team of the year last season, internationals, several time league winners, champions league winners.

Ye the players are ****e
Reply 37
The smart money is on Pulis being appointed.
Original post by manchesterunited15
3 of the best 10 attacking players in the league, arguably the best keeper in the league, several in the team of the year last season, internationals, several time league winners, champions league winners.

Ye the players are ****e

7th place, 23 points off the top. Yeah real quality. Can't just blame the manager. This season has just proved how average a side they are.
Original post by TheBigJosh
7th place, 23 points off the top. Yeah real quality. Can't just blame the manager. This season has just proved how average a side they are.

You definitely can just blame the manager when you have Mata Rooney and RVP as your front 3 and spend the whole game crossing it.

Quick Reply

Latest