The Student Room Group

Is my GF cheating/lying?

Just a month after us being together, my GF had her friends over for a movie. One of her friends was this guy who she fancied once, but never told. This guy opposed our relationship at the start, without even knowing me! And she says he thinks he can get whatever he wants, so currently has been acting weird around her! After the movie, everyone left apart from this guy. He just went to her bedroom and on her bed, and refused to leave.
She got annoyed and just went to the lounge and slept.

Now I'm struggling to believe this story! I think they just slept! Because if a guy is refusing to leave your bed, you get mad, call you flatmates and then the police if necessary! It your bed, not his! If anything, he should be the one sleeping in the lounge! So I think she just slept with him that night, but is making that story! Its pointless asking her flatmates coz they're probably unaware/or have been told by her to say that!

What should I do? I feel cheated! Can anyone comfort me with valid reasons not to!

(This guy also sends her top-naked pics every now and again, and constantly asks for sex, which she says no to him everytime, but still!) I just don't like them hanging around thats all.
Original post by Anonymous
Just a month after us being together, my GF had her friends over for a movie. One of her friends was this guy who she fancied once, but never told. This guy opposed our relationship at the start, without even knowing me! And she says he thinks he can get whatever he wants, so currently has been acting weird around her! After the movie, everyone left apart from this guy. He just went to her bedroom and on her bed, and refused to leave.
She got annoyed and just went to the lounge and slept.

Now I'm struggling to believe this story! I think they just slept! Because if a guy is refusing to leave your bed, you get mad, call you flatmates and then the police if necessary! It your bed, not his! If anything, he should be the one sleeping in the lounge! So I think she just slept with him that night, but is making that story! Its pointless asking her flatmates coz they're probably unaware/or have been told by her to say that!

What should I do? I feel cheated! Can anyone comfort me with valid reasons not to!

(This guy also sends her top-naked pics every now and again, and constantly asks for sex, which she says no to him everytime, but still!) I just don't like them hanging around thats all.

Lol this is pathetic. And I'm not talking about your English.

If you have beef with this guy deal with it yourself. Don't moan about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Meh, it's suspicious but I've had awkward situations which I'm sure must have sounded dodgy to my boyfriend but were genuinely innocent.

Like, if it's a friend, you're hardly going to phone the police on him and depending on the time/your friendship with your flatmates, you might not want to bother them either. If he was refusing to leave her room then she's unlikely to be able to persuade him to sleep on the sofa. Perhaps she thought if she went to sleep on the sofa, he'd finally give in and realise how ridiculous he was being and leave.
Reply 3
What is pathetic?

And because you're hinting, what could possibly be wrong about my English there?

Original post by LightBlueSoldier
Lol this is pathetic. And I'm not talking about your English.

If you have beef with this guy deal with it yourself. Don't moan about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending