The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Anybody in Forster hall this year/next year?

can any one tell me what E block is like? I'll be in flat 11, is it ground floor? high up? etc, i'm just looking for any details possible really,
Thanks
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by J the student

That sounds ominous! haha. Did you stay in the halls? :smile:
Thanks for your reply anyway!
It's was ok I guess, usually drug and anti social stuff going on

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by J the student
It's was ok I guess, usually drug and anti social stuff going on

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh well, I'm a Bradford native so I'm sure I can ignore anything like that, I've been told that I'm sharing with 5 other females who have requested quiet so they can concentrate, so hopefully my flat will be as calm as possible even if I have to pass dodgy ones to get there. Thanks for replying though, it's great to be prepared, what size room did you stay in if you don't mind me asking?
I had a studio, it was quiet nice, I like my luxury lol. So your a bradford native?? Sounds like you're a toughie!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would have loved a studio, but I just would not be able to afford it. Yh I grew up in Bradford, but I've been in York the last 3 years for my undergraduate, and I'm moving back to Bradford. I wouldn't say I was a toughie, but I guess that would depend on where you're from? I think growing up in Bradford made me slightly stronger anyway, although I reckon that's a good thing (:
Bradford can be a tough place, I'm from York, but been here a few years now. Where did you grow up in Bradford?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seems like we're opposites, York-Bradford, I have loved being here for the last 3 years, it's a great place to live. I grew up in the baildon/Shipley area, so not exactly the city centre, but I would still definitely consider myself a bradfordian. Any more tips about living in forster hall?/studying in Bradford? I just can't wait to move in and get sorted, I've lived with 5 musicians in an old house that's falling apart for two years, and I think I'll enjoy the change :smile:
U need some peace next year then!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Private houses are like playing the roulette...some landlords are well dodgy...halls are best

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply