The Student Room Group

What clothes shops do you shop at?

What clothes shops do you buy your clothes from?
And why?

Scroll to see replies

Boden, whistles, jigsaw, jack wills, hollister, sometimes next, american apparel, fat face, French connection, united colours of Benetton. I don't have a huge number of clothes but I always go for quality over quantity. I seem to be the only one of all my friends who doesn't shop on new look, top shop, river island etc... Please tell me someone else is like me??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Forever 21, nowadays! The online shop is amazing and the prices are so reasonable *_*
For me, Primark, New Look, HM and Forever 21 in that order, with maybe the occasional from Topshop
Reply 4
Bershka - have great pants
New Look - like their shoes and tops
Forever 21 - great tops/dresses
Mango - LOVE their jeans
Aeropostale - to buy hoodies/track pants

And of course they're all very affordable :smile:
H&M and Zara. Forever21 once every year or thereabouts.
Mainly primark if at all. Though I tend to get most of my clothes at charity shops.

When I can afford it I love urban outfitters, Topshop, h&m, zara... But usually only sale stuff!
Reply 7
Debenhams (mostly), Peacocks, Matalan, Dorothy Perkins, Next.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Forever 21, Zara, Urban Outfitters, Next, Bershka, Debenhams

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not any specific.
Reply 10
Burger King.
Not any specific.
Reply 12
Primark, Matalan, New Look, George and Dorothy Perkins. I used to go to Peacocks quite a bit when that was still around to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Primark and H and M, simply because they're cheap. Don't believe in this Jack Wills paying for a label nonsense anymore, although at one point I owned three Vivienne Westwood tops.
Uni-Qlo, T K Max, Primark, M&S, H&M, sometimes random places or charity shops . . . My most expensive item is a coat from Zara, but I'm not fussy when it comes to fashion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
New look, Juz looking, H&M, Matalan, KandCo., Primark, River Island. I like to mix and match :smile: Oh and TKMax
I love Boohoo! I know people have had issues with them, but from personal experience I can't fault them. I get quite a few things from there because the quality is generally pretty good and the prices are reasonable.
I also shop at New Look, Primark, Missguided, River Island and sometimes Top Shop if I can afford it (after a generous pay day or a few weeks where I've saved a decent amount from my wages).
I get bits and bobs from other shops too, but I typically shop at those stores.
Oh and I may have bought a few items of clothing from eBay - new of course but you can't half find some good bargains on there! I bought a faux leather skirt for about a fiver!!
Primark, river island, h&m, forever 21,topshop and online places lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
ASOS ASOS ASOS.

Oh and Urban Outfitters (mostly sale..), H&M, Zara and sometimes Topshop.
Reply 19
Sports Direct.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending