The Student Room Group

what do you drink in the pub

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 93jm
not on a night out just when your hanging out in the pub what do you usually drink. I tend to go for a few pints of ale

I prefer a couple of pints of ice ice ale
I normally drink a few pints of ale (Adnams Ghost Ship normally), maybe a glass of wine and a single neat scotch to round things off. Can't stand sweet alcoholic drinks personally.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Depends. Usually Crabbies ginger beer, Rekorderlig or Kopparberg, unless I'm in Wetherspoons in which case it's all about the cocktail pitchers.
Reply 43
Think I'm the 3rd person on this whole thread to just say...."lager."
I pretty much always go for Stella
Original post by cole-slaw
Is rekorderlig really a cider though? I thought it was an alcohol marketed as a "fruit cider" in order to make it seem less effeminate. Its basically just an overpriced bacardi breezer.

It's Swedish cider which isn't really cider as it is in the UK or France for example but it's still cider according to the Swedish definition.
Ales or scrumpy.

After exams I'll switch to spirits and mixers as a weight loss tactic.
Diet Coke. :smile:

Used to drink beer, cider, Jager bombs, shots, anything with an alcohol content. But I'm doing my best to give up on all that.
Original post by Profesh
Heineken; Guinness; Rekorderlig; Stowford Press; Old Rosie; Disaronno; Apple Sourz; Alka-Seltzer.

Apple Sourz is a reasonable drink to drink when hanging out with mates a the pub I guess, as it tastes OK and not too strong. Wouldn't recommend too many though :biggrin:
Always white wine unless I'm in whetherspoons, then I drink pitchers of mojito (yummy)

Quick Reply

Latest