The Student Room Group

Girls: After how much time do you start to really crave sex?

Poll

Girls: After how much time do you start to really crave sex?

Simple question. I have included a poll for you to answer. Pick the option that is most appropriate for you.

Scroll to see replies

Girls don't crave sex .... Guys do - they only give it to guys because of love and other emotional things. :h:

Legend has it that they dont even masterbate. :h:
Reply 2
Original post by Bullet Knuckle
Girls don't crave sex .... Guys do - they only give it to guys because of love and other emotional things. :h:

I also heard that money grows on trees and pigs fly.

Can disprove. Source: am girl :awesome:

As for the actual question, it really depends. Sometimes hours, sometimes days. Why are you interested, OP?
After how much time since when?
Reply 5

Here speaks a virgin.
I love how one of the poll options is I'm a guy
Original post by cole-slaw
Here speaks a virgin.

Sir, your powers of observation and intellectual deduction are magnificent.

Are you a descendant of Sherlock ?
Reply 8
Sir, your powers of observation and intellectual deduction are magnificent.

Are you a descendant of Sherlock ?

He wasn't real.
He wasn't real.

Well duh XD permission to say .. no **** sherlock xD

cya mate lm done
I haven't voted because it really depends, if I'm at uni and busy then it can be up to a couple of weeks before I start getting properly frustrated.

If I'm relaxed, with my boyfriend, with plenty of opportunity then the desire is constant. This weekend just gone, we had to be all but dragged out of bed (after midday...) and even then we were groping/fondling each other whenever the rest of the family weren't looking.
depends on how good the sex was.

but when i get unbearably horny probably 2 months after
Reply 12
Women be horny.
Reply 13
I'm a guy!
According to a quiz I took a while ago, I'm a sex addict and need to seek help.

I however, believe that the quiz was inaccurate. I'm a hormonal 18 year old who has a sexy ass partner.

That is all.
Reply 15
Can't answer because it varies.
never! maybe because ive never had good sex, but im just not that bothered by it
He wasn't real.

Though if you asked many women how long watching Benedict Cumberbatch before they crave sex with him, the time length may have been shorter.
I think you start to crave it whenever you start making out...especially if you're turned on easily like I am, but, being the lady you are, you wish to wait a few months if the relationship lasts that long.
8b7bx.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending