The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

looking for housemates to live in Heath (close to Heath campus)

Hi, I'm looking for housemates to share a house closer to Heath campus, haven't firmly decided on a house yet, but me and another girl are looking at 5 bedroom houses close to the University hospital
Reply 1
Hi Sarita.I'm Preya.I'm going to do MSc Dermatology in Cardiff uni this September (2014-2015).I've been searching for houses near University hospital of Wales.But I've applied for university residences as well to be safe. I've been using rightmove.co.uk and trying to find rooms in Whitchurch road.I have no idea on which road to look for.I'm an Indian settled in Dubai.What about you?
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by Preya24
Hi Sarita.I'm Preya.I'm going to do MSc Dermatology in Cardiff uni this September (2014-2015).I've been searching for houses near University hospital of Wales.But I've applied for university residences as well to be safe. I've been using rightmove.co.uk and trying to find rooms in Whitchurch road.I have no idea on which road to look for.I'm an Indian settled in Dubai.What about you?

Hi preya! I'm going to apply for university residences to be safe too, but ideally I would like to be in a house. :smile: I'm a Dental Therapy and Hygiene BSc :smile:, and I live in birmingham right now, I've been using http://www.accommodationforstudents.com/ to look for houses, but i'll look on right move too :smile:
Reply 3
Hey Sarita :smile: I checked afs.com too. I'm not sure on how I should go about narrowing down the options.On which road are you and your friend looking for houses?
Hello! Nice to meet you! Me and a friend are interested to be your housemates. We will arrive at Cardiff in this September.We are girls, easygoing and friendly,tidy and like cooking.Some questions I would like to know.Is the house far away from Business School? Beside,would you please give me some info. about you three friends, like the gender, nationality,or other special preference^_^ Of course,If you have any question just let me know!
Original post by melodyninme
Hello! Nice to meet you! Me and a friend are interested to be your housemates. We will arrive at Cardiff in this September.We are girls, easygoing and friendly,tidy and like cooking.Some questions I would like to know.Is the house far away from Business School? Beside,would you please give me some info. about you three friends, like the gender, nationality,or other special preference^_^ Of course,If you have any question just let me know!

Hi girls! me and the other girl are from england I'm tanzanian originally, how about you girls? and the other girl is from cardiff so shes gonna look at the houses we pick :smile: and we're looking at houses anywhere in heath and I think its about half an hour away from the business school :smile: we're all girls and, I'm tidy and can cook, I'll message you my name so you can add me on facebook, where are you two from? are you gonna be first years? I'm 18 gonna be 19 in august and the other girl is 21
Original post by Saritas1
Hi girls! me and the other girl are from england I'm tanzanian originally, how about you girls? and the other girl is from cardiff so shes gonna look at the houses we pick :smile: and we're looking at houses anywhere in heath and I think its about half an hour away from the business school :smile: we're all girls and, I'm tidy and can cook, I'll message you my name so you can add me on facebook, where are you two from? are you gonna be first years? I'm 18 gonna be 19 in august and the other girl is 21

hey! My email is [email protected]. Sorry,I didn't get a FB yet.But I will apply for one later^_^ Mybe we can talk through the Emil. I am 20 years and gonna be 21^_^
is your the other friend is Preya?
Hey Preya.could you send me a Emil and we can talk further?Since I didn't have a FB account .my adress is
yueqicui at aliyun dot com
Oh.. My.last reply is to be checked by the TSR governor since I mention my Emil ..
hi Preya,the reply I send you this morning is invalid since I write my Emil ..We both in the School of Business,major is Accounting and Finance. Maybe wo can chat by private letter since I can't log in the FB.Sorry..
Reply 10
Original post by melodyninme
hi Preya,the reply I send you this morning is invalid since I write my Emil ..We both in the School of Business,major is Accounting and Finance. Maybe wo can chat by private letter since I can't log in the FB.Sorry..

Hey hi :smile: I was a bit busy d last few days.I jst saw all of ur msgs. I'll email u now.No,im nt the friend who Sarita mentioned.I got 2 know Sarita through dis thread.Sarita and her friend+me+u and ur friend. Its k if ur nt in fb..im nt a fan either.V'll keep in touch through mailing.bye :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending