The Student Room Group

Heterosexuality - what do people think?

The majority of people do not support heterosexuality. This is obvious, throughout every country there are more people against heterosexuality than for it. It's an illusion that more people are for it, because as a result of peer pressure and society, people pretend to be for it.

The Guardian clearly teaches it's wrong, as does the Observer, however the Observer does not directly condemn being heterosexual, but the acts of heterosexuality, for obvious and justifiable reasons. The BBC and Channel 4 are also against it. A large percentage of Atheists and are also opposed to it, for the reason of personal hygiene and so on.

I am personally mixed on the topic, I don't have anything against heterosexual people, however I am against heterosexual acts. Adam and Steve, not Adam and Eve - basically if everyone was heterosexual we would have fewer amusing TV gays if proper TV production was not happening.

What are your opinions? :five:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Heterosexuality is a sickness we need to purge from society. What is wrong with kids today? Nothing beats a bit of manly fun.
Reply 2
Hetero pride bro XD!
I'm confused. I don't get confused easily.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I disagree, I'm bisexual, so I'm only half straight, but it's a side of me that I am not ashamed of, I shouldn't be penalised or tormented just because I happen to fall in love with a woman. Society always drags me towards having a boyfriend, but we don't choose who we fall in love with. Maybe I will end up with a husband and 2.2 children in the typical nuclear family set-up, but I don't deserve to be discriminated against just because my potential partner may be a woman.
The Forever War has taught me that heterosexuality will be looked back on as an animalistic inferior way of life, "breeders" are dirty creatures. Babies will be produced via the use of artificial uteri and everyone will slowly be conditioned to be homosexual, and much orgies will occur.
I'm confuzzled :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
yep it is difficult being an openly heterosexual man these days. we are forced to lurk in restaurants and cinemas looking for partners. there are internet sites where you can try and find similar-minded females but inevitably you end up being catfished by homosexual men.
if one does manage to find a woman willing to share your minority sexual preferences then the struggle to arrange a wedding begins. even if you can find a Church of England vicar willing to perform the service there are further minefields to negotiate. many bed & breakfasts will suddenly become full if you turn up with a woman, even if you have booked in advance.
Being heterosexual makes growing up really difficult, every time you fancy a guy he turns out to have a boyfriend, it's soul destroying. My friends keep asking me why I 'choose' to be straight, they reckon I secretly like being miserable. Everyone asks 'but how do you heterosexuals have sex?' and when you tell them, they tell you it's not 'proper sex'. I'm tired of getting dirty looks every time I walk down the street with a boy. Why can't people just accept I'm different?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by MidnightDream

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a response to the thread on homosexuality and some people were saying it's unnatural.
Reply 10
I'm bisexual too, but I'm with a guy. =/ Everyone always says our relationship is just a phase, that at the end of the day I will 'end up' with a woman. It's hard to get people to understand that no, actually, this is a real relationship and we do have a future. Sigh.

Original post by MidnightDream
Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Eva.Gregoria
I'm confused. I don't get confused easily.

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony :P
I respect heterosexuals... But I'm against heterosexual marriage. Am I heterophobic? :confused:
Original post by EllieC130
Hetero pride bro XD!
But all those parades with semi-naked women and men mixing up... Brrr
Reply 13
For everyone reading who doesn't get this, they are trying to use the anti gay arguments but have changed it to be anti straight instead to make us see their arguments.

Although religious reasons are clear so doubt they will budge and the argument for procreation not just sex, because 2 gay people can't produce children.
Original post by kumon

Although religious reasons are clear so doubt they will budge and the argument for procreation not just sex, because 2 gay people can't produce children.

Homosexuality != sterility... Don't ruin this moment of hilarity :tongue:
****ing hilarious thread. So necessary since TSR is clearly an anti-gay website. :rolleyes: Pointless sanctimonious crap.
Well it is completely unnatural of course, I mean I find male bits utterly disgusting the idea of two complete opposites together doesn't make any sense. Of course a woman knows what a woman wants better than a man. The entering of a vagina is a very violent act, women are naturally very non-violent creatures and should not be subjected to this male violence. Deplorable.
Reply 17
You should stop discriminate already! Heterosexual people have rights too!
I'm proud of being straight!
Original post by kumon
For everyone reading who doesn't get this, they are trying to use the anti gay arguments but have changed it to be anti straight instead to make us see their arguments.

Not sure if you're suggesting the people replying are homophobic or if you've totally missed the satire.
Original post by Kater Murr
The majority of people do not support heterosexuality. This is obvious, throughout every country there are more people against heterosexuality than for it. It's an illusion that more people are for it, because as a result of peer pressure and society, people pretend to be for it.

The Guardian clearly teaches it's wrong, as does the Observer, however the Observer does not directly condemn being heterosexual, but the acts of heterosexuality, for obvious and justifiable reasons. The BBC and Channel 4 are also against it. A large percentage of Atheists and are also opposed to it, for the reason of personal hygiene and so on.

I am personally mixed on the topic, I don't have anything against heterosexual people, however I am against heterosexual acts. Adam and Steve, not Adam and Eve - basically if everyone was heterosexual we would have fewer amusing TV gays if proper TV production was not happening.

What are your opinions? :five:

What is needed is more education on the oppressiveness of heterosexuality and the kindness of homosexuality.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending