The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Accommodation -- Mary Sturge Freshers 2014/15

Hello!

If you're a fresher staying in the Mary Sturge halls in the academic year 2014/15, make yourselves known!

I'll be staying in C4, Floor 2, Flat 9, Room 3. Studying Computer Science. Just thought I'd start this thread to make some introductions/get chatting to people living nearby.

- Ben

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by LotusMD
Hey Ben! I just recently got an offer to stay in Mary Sturge C4, Floor 8, Flat 33. I am an international student from Canada, so I'm unsure how the halls and floors are set up. If anyone can explain, that would be great! And I will be studying Pharmacy. :smile:

I think there's 4 (maybe more?) blocks for the Mary Sturge buildings. Could be wrong though. So C4 is just the name of one of those blocks.

Ouch! Don't envy you on floor 8 -- I'd be too lazy for the climb if the lift broke!
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Benl95
I think there's 4 (maybe more?) blocks for the Mary Sturge buildings. Could be wrong though. So C4 is just the name of one of those blocks.

Ouch! Don't envy you on floor 8 -- I'd be too lazy for the climb if the lift broke!

Yep, there's four blocks in MS, C4 has 17 floors (I think!) so you're lucky not to be higher!
Reply 3
Original post by Benl95
Hello!

If you're a fresher staying in the Mary Sturge halls in the academic year 2014/15, make yourselves known!

I'll be staying in C4, Floor 2, Flat 9, Room 3. Studying Computer Science. Just thought I'd start this thread to make some introductions/get chatting to people living nearby.

- Ben

Hey! I will be staying in C4, Floor 2, Flat 12, Room 3. Going to be studying Computing For Business. I may see you in some of the Computer Science modules. :smile:
Reply 4
Do you guys have unconditional offers that's why you got your accommodation offer early ?
Reply 5
Original post by supreme-E
Do you guys have unconditional offers that's why you got your accommodation offer early ?

Hey! They give you the offer when you get your results or if you hold an unconditional offer.
Reply 6
Original post by LotusMD
Hey Ben! I just recently got an offer to stay in Mary Sturge C4, Floor 8, Flat 33. I am an international student from Canada, so I'm unsure how the halls and floors are set up. If anyone can explain, that would be great! And I will be studying Pharmacy. :smile:

I'm in Mary Sturge C4 Floor 8 Flat 33 too!! Hey roomie!
Reply 7
I'll be staying in Mary sturge c1 floor 1 flat 3 and studying law :smile:
hey guys

will be living in William Murdoch A1 Floor 6 Flat 37 Rm 1 . anybody on this floor .
Reply 9
Hey guys,

I will be staying at Mary Sturge C1, Floor 3, Flat 13 (7-Bed Superior). Studying Computer Science.

Might see some of you there :smile:
Mary Sturge C1 Ground Floor Flat 2 Room 4😊
Mary Sturge C3 Floor 3 Flat 14 Rm 2
Study international business
Mary Sturge C3 Floor 3 Flat 14 Rm 2
study international business :smile:
Reply 13
im in c1 ground floor, flat 2. anyone near me?
Reply 14
Original post by Steph1409

Hi,
I'll be staying in Mary Sturge too, C3 floor 1 flat 6.
yoo i'll be in william murdoch too, A1 floor 2 flat 09

Ahh which room are you in out of curiosity? This was my flat last year!
Original post by harrymarah
Ahh which room are you in out of curiosity? This was my flat last year!

Oh cool haha I'm going to be in room 4. What's it like living there? And is it on the side of the main road?
Reply 18
Original post by imz_12
Hey! I will be staying in C4, Floor 2, Flat 12, Room 3. Going to be studying Computing For Business. I may see you in some of the Computer Science modules. :smile:

Yeah, might see you around!
Oh cool haha I'm going to be in room 4. What's it like living there? And is it on the side of the main road?

I really liked it, I had room 5, and no your window faces inwards towards lakeside and the university. There used to be buildings opposite but they've demolished them and landscaped the whole area. And you're really near the on campus tesco which is always a winner.

Quick Reply

Latest