The Student Room Group

levest contraceptive pill

I have been taking levest for over 2 years now, I'm not sure when my problems started but they were not in the garden. I get headaches constantly and they are bad and don't go away. I feel sick very often and I feel like I haven't slept for 6 weeks but I'm not really even that tired. I also go off foods but I don't think that's related but maybe it is. I take my pill at the same time roughly in a morning and I don't miss them. What should I do? I haven't got them from my GP and previously got them from a sexual health place but they only stock levest. Any advice guys?
Reply 1
Taking it at night instead can sometimes help with nausea, but I would really suggest going to your GP as soon as you can and changing to a different pill brand.
Reply 2
Original post by Kate.
Taking it at night instead can sometimes help with nausea, but I would really suggest going to your GP as soon as you can and changing to a different pill brand.

I read that online actually, I will try that and if the problems persist I shall go to the doctors, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest