The Student Room Group

Things you just don't get, that people do.

Drink driving, why would you spend money getting a licence to then do something so moronic and dangerous .

So please add something to keep the thread going :smile:.

Scroll to see replies

Don't think anyone "gets" drunk driving
Reply 2
Original post by bertstare
Don't think anyone "gets" drunk driving

Check again, he didn't actually say that. Nice try.
threads that don't foster discussion but essentially function as a bulletin board for people who post on it
Original post by Pride
Check again, he didn't actually say that. Nice try.

oh thats my bad
Original post by + polarity -
threads that don't foster discussion but essentially function as a bulletin board for people who post on it

fitness blogs?
Guys that wear trousers half way or sometimes even full way down their asses :facepalm:

Why would you do that?! Doesn't even look attractive! :colonhash:
Reply 7
Use Tumblr

My god it seems like a terrible place
Showering, social interaction, drinking, being grown up and serious, football culture ...
Reply 9
Why people in their 20s don't join social groups?!?!
Sometimes I don't get why people eat eggs. We aren't just food.
selfies-while-driving-650x400.jpg

LET ME TAKE A SELFIE.

At least it's better than drink driving :wink:
Reply 12
-Obsessing over a celebrity (I'm 19 now and I can honestly say I never did that as a teen :s-smilie:)
e.g. reading every interview, having posters/pictures everywhere (sometimes kissing them :confused:) buying all the merchandise, sometimes planning the wedding :confused: etc etc

-Obsessing over a TV show, to the point where following a particular show is practically a hobby. Discussing it every day with people irl, making threads, posting on Facebook, rewatching the show over and over :confused:. Almost like their entire personality is that show. I have better things to do and much more interesting things to talk about so this is really annoying when a friend does it.

Okay so only minority of people (much larger % of people who nolife social networking sites though) do the last one but from what I've heard people say about their childhood, the first one is quite common.
Original post by tehforum
fitness blogs?

okay I suppose they fit within my description, but that wasn't what I had in mind, more threads like this or this or this (k there was a bit of discussion here lol)
okay I suppose they fit within my description, but that wasn't what I had in mind, more threads like this or this or this (k there was a bit of discussion here lol)

Ah I see.
Original post by TheBBQ
Use Tumblr

My god it seems like a terrible place

Tumblr is brilliant if you can avoid the whining, there are some real gems in there

It needs to get over anal though, honestly
Reply 16
Original post by Maid Marian
Showering, social interaction, drinking, being grown up and serious, football culture ...

It's okay Marian :console:

Tumblr is brilliant if you can avoid the whining, there are some real gems in there

It needs to get over anal though, honestly

Haven't found anything to be honest.

Anal!?
Original post by MsFahima
Guys that wear trousers half way or sometimes even full way down their asses :facepalm:

Why would you do that?! Doesn't even look attractive! :colonhash:

I don't understand that either. Once I saw a guy fall over because his trousers were too low

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Drink milk... ****ing disgusting if you think about it...
laid

Quick Reply

Latest