The Student Room Group

What accent do you have?

(currently doing anything to get me out of doing this assignment! Yet I'll be the one crying when I don't get into the uni I want to go to)

Anyway what accent do you have? And which accent is your favourite?

I'l start...

My accent: Leeds (kind of)
My favourite: Irish

(Found someone singing on Facebook, he's Irish, not bad looking and he can sing, can I just marry him?
:cute:)
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Manc accent,
i'd have to go with scottish being my favourite, just really enjoy talking to people with that accent
Original post by kayleighisonfire
(currently doing anything to get me out of doing this assignment! Yet I'll be the one crying when I don't get into the uni I want to go to)

Anyway what accent do you have? And which accent is your favourite?

I'l start...

My accent: Leeds (kind of)
My favourite: Irish

(Found someone singing on Facebook, he's Irish, not bad looking and he can sing, can I just marry him?
:cute:)

Ive got an Irish accent
I have: general northern accent
I like: Yorkshire and Lancashire accents
I'm from the south west of england so I have a fairly "normal" accent, e.g. I say (phonetically) "grahhse" instead of "grass". if I deviate from the normal "english" accent then it's because I'm speaking very quickly and accidentally contract my words somewhat :lol:
and my favourite accent is probably russian or south african
(edited 9 years ago)
Rather posh, but it sometimes goes a little bit Essexy - for example, I say trahsers instead of trousers. Most of the time it is posh though.

I like Irish and posh English accents :biggrin:.
I'm from the South East I'm told I have a fairly posh accent :smile:
In between Posh and Cockney London accent
This thread is made on a weekly basis.
I don't really have an accent tbh, just a neutral London accent? Not chavvy and not posh either.

I love imitating the Bradford accent. Just add "brrrroo" to everything :biggrin:
Derby/Barnsley/French/Beijing儿化 mix.

It's sexy.

Nawt.
Lincolnshire accent (don't think I have an accent, but hey..) However depending on who I speak to i end up speaking with a 'mild' Hull accent.
Favourite Accent: Irish, Scottish and Welsh.
A sexy one :wink:
noticeable aussie twang. turn full on country bumpkin bogan few pints down though.
Reply 14
No one really knows.
I had elocution lessons as a child so I sound like a male version of Margaret Thatcher. My favourite accent is probably Morgan Freeman's, dat voice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
South west welsh
One of the best
Posted from TSR Mobile
London accent I suppose, state school posh if that's even a category
Reply 18
Depends on the situation and who I am talking to.
I don't actually have a distinctive accent, just a plain, generic northern one :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest