The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
In my mind, I'd say UCL was about 6th or so for mathematics.

Think that's a fair ranking.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
mate all the people I know who have been to UCL to do maths or something very related have ended up in very gd places!! Mainly banking and top jobs in banking!!!
POLAND CALLING!!!
Mainly banking and top jobs in banking!!!

That's a good thing?
Reply 4
Depends on Point of View.
President_Ben
In my mind, I'd say UCL was about 6th or so for mathematics.

Think that's a fair ranking.

That's about right, give or take a place.

If I was to rank the Maths degrees available int he country (from my knowledge, RAE ratings and teaching standards), then it's probably go:

Cambridge
Oxford
Bristol, Warwick
UCL, Imperial
Bath
etc

Anyhows, the Mathematics department may not be the best in the country, but we do get a lot of people into high paying jobs - the website isn't the most up to date or reliable source of information with regards to destinations and the success of leavers, so don't take too much heed from it, but rest assured that most people end up doing pretty well.
Reply 6
Angel Interceptor
That's about right, give or take a place.

If I was to rank the Maths degrees available int he country (from my knowledge, RAE ratings and teaching standards), then it's probably go:

Cambridge
Oxford
Bristol, Warwick
UCL, Imperial
Bath
etc

Anyhows, the Mathematics department may not be the best in the country, but we do get a lot of people into high paying jobs - the website isn't the most up to date or reliable source of information with regards to destinations and the success of leavers, so don't take too much heed from it, but rest assured that most people end up doing pretty well.

is bristol that good? its entry requirements, for the IB at least, are quite low compared to the rest.. 34 against 40+ for cambridge and 36-38 for UCL and Imperial.. (total is 45, btw..)

Latest

Trending

Trending