The Student Room Group

Help. Im get anxious around girls

I am a a 17 year old guy. I get anxious to talk to girls. It also make me sweat in my underarms alot. It is not pleasent. Lets say i was to go up to a girl that i dont know i would be anxious and overthink stuff and start sweating. What can i do to stop being anxious. I am able to talk to girls who are my friends without a problem. I dont know if this is in the right section.

How can i stop being anxious around girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww, honestly go see a doctor about it? Anxiety is a medical issue and doctors will be able to give you much better advice!
Good luck xoxo
Reply 2
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I am a a 17 year old guy. I get anxious to talk to girls. It also make me sweat in my underarms alot. It is not pleasent. Lets say i was to go up to a girl that i dont know i would be anxious and overthink stuff and start sweating. What can i do to stop being anxious. I am able to talk to girls who are my friends without a problem. I dont know if this is in the right section.

How can i stop being anxious around girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dunno really, transfer the confidence you have talking to your friends to those girls, just be friendly, interesting and use humour. Maybe it's your general confidence that you need to work on

Quick Reply

Latest