The Student Room Group

Does she like me????

So there's this girl I really like, and I don't know if she likes me back. She's in some of my lessons, and I can't help myself but stare at her sometimes. When I first tried talking to her, she started repeatedly punching me in the face and then started trying to cave my skull in with a baseball bat. I'm not sure if this is a kind of playful, flirty violence or if she was genuinely trying to cause serious bodily harm. Do you think she likes me? Any advice would be appreciated.
Reply 1
Did you first try talking to her by sneaking up behind her in a dark alleyway and whispering into her ear? Because that has been known to put girls off somewhat.
Reply 2
Good one. :rolleyes:
Reply 3
bump, these folks above seem to think this is some kind of joke but I'm really serious about this
Reply 4
I'm pretty sure you just got friendzoned. You see sometimes us girls like to show our friendship by extreme violence but that's what it usually is, only friendship. Though if she used brass knuckles when punching you it could mean she wants to be friends with benefits, bare fist usually means she only wants strictly platonic friendship.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
bump, these folks above seem to think this is some kind of joke but I'm really serious about this

So she hit you in the face with a baseball bat and you're okay with it?
This is an EXTREMELY GOOD sign, all the girls that I first met did this, you just got to wear them down :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest