The Student Room Group

Muslims: Would you 'date' another Muslim?

Pretty simple question, if yes how would you go about it (with regards to your family). Theres this Muslim girl I like and I don't know whether I should tell her how I feel, it'd be a bit awkward as shes shy and very pretty, I don't really fear rejection but I don't want to ask her if theres a 100% chance of her saying no.
You're going into unchartered territories my friend.
Reply 2
Muslims are only ever single, engaged or married. None of this relationship bs
In all seriousness, No. It's not in line with the Original Islamic teachings. But, the moderate Muslims tend to have relationships. Your life, your choice.
Others don't have a say in it but I would recommend that if you are planning to date someone, just be very cautious and try not to indulge in pre-marital sex.
This really depends on the individual.
We can't say at all, if there's a 100% chance of her saying no or not.
That depends entirely on her.

Every muslim will have their own reason for thinking what they do.

Original post by Dilsz
Muslims are only ever single, engaged or married. None of this relationship bs

:h:
Original post by Anonymous
Pretty simple question, if yes how would you go about it (with regards to your family). Theres this Muslim girl I like and I don't know whether I should tell her how I feel, it'd be a bit awkward as shes shy and very pretty, I don't really fear rejection but I don't want to ask her if theres a 100% chance of her saying no.

In one way you could see this as a test from Allah, do you go with your urges and be in a relationship with her now, or do you wait till the time is right to get married and do it in a halal way?
You may not get her specifically but you may find a better women as this may be the reward from Allah in this life for your sacrifice, or maybe in the hereafter.

May Allah give us the strength to resist the thoughts of the devil and live a happy and healthy life worshiping the one and only Allah all mighty. Amin.
Reply 6
Agree with MrsMars. We will never know the answer if we don`t ask.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending