The Student Room Group

Any guys been cockblocked?

On Saturday I experienced being cock blocked for the very first time in my life. At that time I was fuming but when I think back now I have too laugh at the extreme lengths this girls friend went too denying me banging her mate. Why do chicks especially their friends deliberately cock block their friend if they aint getting attention themselves?

Scroll to see replies

Being a hominid and all that. More females you isolate, more chance you have of increasing dat natural fitness son.
Her friend was being protective and probably thought that:

A) Her friend was too drunk to make up her own mind, or would regret it in the morning
B) Didn't think you were a nice guy, which judging from you post, I'd agree with
C) Perhaps her friend had a boyfriend, and she was trying to prevent her damaging the relationship
Reply 3
I block myself each day sadly... I am an idiot lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by antipathy
Her friend was being protective and probably thought that:

A) Her friend was too drunk to make up her own mind, or would regret it in the morning
B) Didn't think you were a nice guy, which judging from you post, I'd agree with
C) Perhaps her friend had a boyfriend, and she was trying to prevent her damaging the relationship

You sound like a cock blocker yourself.
Reply 6
I know it's a bit irrelevant, but check this out, guys trying to cockblock eachother!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKahXW-5Zb0

Also the specific type of cockblocker most of you guys are talking about is called a battle-pig, Google it :wink:
If her friend was "cock blocking" you, the chances are, this was done at the girls request. Maybe take a hint, you're probably not that irresistible.
There was this girl who fancied mybfriend and whenever he was flirting with another girl would always go up to him and chat with him (we were in the same group of friends) it was quite funny haha
Reply 9
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
If her friend was "cock blocking" you, the chances are, this was done at the girls request. Maybe take a hint, you're probably not that irresistible.

Get back too me when you've been cockblocked and let me know how you feel
Cock blocking is pretty ****ing fun.
You know sometimes girls ask their friends to rescue them from unwanted attention? Maybe this is the case? :wink:
Or like the fake boyfriend/girlfriend trick?
Original post by consumed by stuff
Cock blocking is pretty ****ing fun.

For every cock block I suffer I'm going to drown a kitten :-D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jebedee
For every cock block I suffer I'm going to drown a kitten :-D

Posted from TSR Mobile

if you ain't getting any pussy, no one is else is. i see the logic.
Reply 14
Original post by marinaim
You know sometimes girls ask their friends to rescue them from unwanted attention? Maybe this is the case? :wink:
Or like the fake boyfriend/girlfriend trick?

The situation was the complete opposite. Her friend deliberately cock blocked me because no males were showing her any attention she was obviously craving.
Original post by Jokerjon
The situation was the complete opposite. Her friend deliberately cock blocked me because no males were showing her any attention she was obviously craving.

No, point is you don't know that. They may well have prearranged, or the girl gave her friends a signal. It's very possible so there's no use pretending you know when you don't.
Being an alpha this shouldn't have happened to me. But...
Damn cops cockblocked me the other night when they randomly stopping cars and testing alcohol levels. She was barely over the limit and they took her car away. We were going to my house but this threw the vibe off and she just felt like going home.

No big deal though, she gets her car back in a couple days and its only a small fine. She wants to see me again so I should be able to close next time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jokerjon
Believe me I put a lot of work in too avoid this happening especially when I realised from earlier how her friend was acting.

If that other girl really liked you, you could have always turned it on the girl that was cockblocking you. Make her look like an idiot, insecure and jealous, really stretch it to the limits, it depends how far your willing to go to get the goods.
It's called protecting your friend.
Original post by Maid Marian
It's called protecting your friend.

Or jealousy, craving lack of attention, there many things you could call it.

Quick Reply

Latest