The Student Room Group

a littel worried about grades

So in 05 i got in to an HND in BIT at Solent so I have done uni before. Next year I will be applying for 2015 entry to Uni (Nursing) I have an AVCE C+ a GNVQ Merit City and Guilds English math and ICT and a degree (without Hons) I will also have an Access Course in some capasaty hopfully mostly distinctions. will I be able to get in to my Nursing degree with this?

i also have GCSE's buit they are not too good and 14 years old so I am relying on my HE grades to get in to uni.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Depends which uni you're planning on applying for.
Reply 2
Yeah, it depends on the uni.

I've firmed Chester and they asked to see my 16 year old GCSE Maths and English certificates, as well as my DipHE from 2010. Bangor (who I declined) only asked to see my DipHE. (I had to have the C's to do my DipHE in the first place.)

I think most will ask to see evidence of level 2 Maths and/or English and it sounds like you have that..?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by emma81x
Yeah, it depends on the uni.

I've firmed Chester and they asked to see my 16 year old GCSE Maths and English certificates, as well as my DipHE from 2010. Bangor (who I declined) only asked to see my DipHE. (I had to have the C's to do my DipHE in the first place.)

I think most will ask to see evidence of level 2 Maths and/or English and it sounds like you have that..?

he has city and guilds level 2 maths and English but to be fair the access course may cover that
Reply 4
I thought it might be equivalent, I wasn't sure.

It sounds like you'll be fine.

Good luck with your applications :-)
(edited 9 years ago)
thanks guys
Original post by jonathanemptage
thanks guys

sorry this was me i don't realise i was on my brother account

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending