The Student Room Group

Brownies, what can we do to be as good as whities?

Most women prefer their men to be white, what can we do to be normal?

Why do you think this attitude is totally normal as long as people use the word 'preference.' aren't preferences to do with their opinions? And opinions are what cause racism?

I s'pose we're just ugly init

Scroll to see replies

First step: Stop feeling like you're below white people/abnormal.
Reply 2
Original post by hexagonalRod
Most women prefer their men to be white

You know there are a lot of people of pure black and other races in the world? Have you ever heard of Africa for instance? I can't say I think they prefer white over black......
I think black people who are insecure should paint themselves white.
Accepting yourself would be a start.

And please, don't compare preferences of physical attraction to racism. I refuse to be ordered/dictated on whom I am allowed to be attracted to.
:007:
I haven't heard this one before. I think it's more to do with other factors than just you being brown, stop blaming brown people for you not having a girlfriend, lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Do you think white people see themselves as above you? If so i'm actually offended by your naivety and stereotyping.
Original post by hexagonalRod
Most women prefer their men to be white, what can we do to be normal?

Why do you think this attitude is totally normal as long as people use the word 'preference.' aren't preferences to do with their opinions? And opinions are what cause racism?

I s'pose we're just ugly init

Is this a joke?! .. if it really isn't then i would say to you that women (any normal ones anyway:colondollar:) do not look at men's race in terms of attractiveness or "prefer white men".

Preferences are somewhat formed from our opinions, but there's even been a lot of research showing that many individuals have preferences/biases to men/women of their own race, and so many other factors are involved in choice & deemed attractiveness.
If women have specific prejudiced views towards a certain race or ethnicity then this can effect their choice, maybe subconsciously..
I can certainly speak for myself and my friends that we don't preference our partners in terms of the colour of their skin, but a lot of women can be attracted to certain races/ethnicity above others, for whatever personal reasons ! I think that's healthy and quite a normal thing though for both men and women. :smile:
lol wut , speak for yourself .

I'm black and i'm bloody dashing mate.

If your ugly , have no personality nor redeeming attributes don't blame it on your race ,
(edited 9 years ago)
Get rid of those stupid badges and that cringeworthy promise you have to make, dear lordy :facepalm2:
Really hope this is a troll thread, or else it is rather pathetic :redface:

No one should feel inferior :h:
Reply 12
I wish I was white man I hate this browness

Posted from TSR Mobile
I came in here looking for a pastry thread about brownies and white chocolate brownies, and look what I find. :confused:
Don't feel inferior, whites aren't intrinsically better than brownies.
I'm Mexican and I feel no need to do anything to feel more 'normal'. Google SimplePickup, they prove that it's more about self-confidence than looks when attempting to attract women!

Embrace your skin colour!
This thread was obviously created by a white guy .
Mods bin this
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
lol wut , speak for yourself .

I'm black and i'm bloody dashing mate.

If your ugly , have no personality nor redeeming attributes don't blame it on your race ,

Good show old chap, as a Whitie I salute you, though in fairness are you a Brownie? Cos this is a Brownie self hate thread. That crazy Lpooldel member needs to make a Blackie thread or something. But that said, when you look real close, "black" people are in fact really dark brown, you heard it here first bro.

But seriously OP, what can you do? It's in the ******* name of the colour my son. Brownies, BROWNIES, I ******* love brownies and get this, I love them more with WHITE chocolate chips AND DARK mixed together, cos I'm like racially equal and stuff. Bake some brownies and people will love you, women love it when guys bake for them FYI. You could also make WHITIES, which are brownies without the cocoa, but then you'd be branded a race traitor and tbh although the idea of whities is good in theory, they don't stack up a good brownie IMO.

Lol these threads are funny, too much hate on this site, we all need to hug and such.
Original post by joey11223
Good show old chap, as a Whitie I salute you, though in fairness are you a Brownie? Cos this is a Brownie self hate thread. That crazy Lpooldel member needs to make a Blackie thread or something. But that said, when you look real close, "black" people are in fact really dark brown, you heard it here first bro.

But seriously OP, what can you do? It's in the ******* name of the colour my son. Brownies, BROWNIES, I ******* love brownies and get this, I love them more with WHITE chocolate chips AND DARK mixed together, cos I'm like racially equal and stuff. Bake some brownies and people will love you, women love it when guys bake for them FYI. You could also make WHITIES, which are brownies without the cocoa, but then you'd be branded a race traitor and tbh although the idea of whities is good in theory, they don't stack up a good brownie IMO.

Lol these threads are funny, too much hate on this site, we all need to hug and such.

Actually

I'm not dark brown and i'm not black , im brown. I find most asians who call themselves brown are actually light brown and in some cases yellow .
Jesus what is with the race based self loathing and pity on here today. I'm half brown and I do quite alright myself, and I'm no Brad Pitt.

Sure, people tend to prefer dating within their own race, but you do realize you hold an advantage in dating Indian girls, a lot of whom are really pretty as well...Its not just down to skin color, problem's more with the person than race more so these days anyway.

No girl, white, black, brown, yellow or ****ing magenta is going to want you with that self deprecating attitude and low confidence.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest