The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
In a similar weird way, all of my girlfriends and all of both my brothers' have all ended in a 'y' sound.

Posted from TSR Mobile
any other letters that you're attracted to?
Now that I think about it all my crushes have ended with an 'e' sound oh wow that is strange :laugh:
Reply 4
Original post by Solemn Rain
any other letters that you're attracted to?

Had a couple of J's but it's mainly just A's, why do you ask?
Most of my celebrity crushes begin with an E.
Emma Watson, Evanna Lynch, Emma Stone, Ellen Page etc.
Reply 6
Some names are attractive, some aren't. You people are just going overboard with this specific letters bull****
Maybe it's just a coincidence. Although you never know, it could be a sign haha :h:

I quite like names that begin with A as oddly when i was a child i said i'm going to grow up to fall in love with someone called Alec. I don't think i've ever met someone with that name (yet :tongue: ) so could still be true. Maybe it's fate :moon:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Most likely a coincidence but I seem to like guys with the letter C starting names, in particular 'Craig'. Liked 3 Craigs and my bf's name starts with C.

Also liked 2 Daniel's and both their surnames started with R.

So you're not the only one who has had that quirky coincidence either haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Thank you, I thought it was weird but happy to know I'm the not only one :biggrin:
This is like An Abundance of Katherines! But weirdly, I do seem to have had a thing for a few Joshuas
My ex and my current girlfriend have the same name ffs. Its even more weird cause one's Indian and the other American. :lol:
Original post by elpistolero7
My ex and my current girlfriend have the same name ffs. Its even more weird cause one's Indian and the other American. :lol:

Haha oh dear, at least if you call her by your ex girlfriend she won't realise :biggrin:
All of my crushes names have ended in A.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Haha oh dear, at least if you call her by your ex girlfriend she won't realise :biggrin:

You wouldn't believe the hissy fit my gf threw when she found out about this err coincidence :lol:
Most of my crushes names have started with an a, is this just a weird coincidence? Has this happened to anyone else? :confused:

(as you can tell I'm incredibly bored)

Had a couple of J's but it's mainly just A's, why do you ask?

Right .... my name starts with an A, and I have another A in the middle and 1 J ...... I think I'm in with a shout :wink: lol
Original post by elpistolero7
You wouldn't believe the hissy fit my gf threw when she found out about this err coincidence :lol:

Really? It can't be helped.
Original post by superduper9
Right .... my name starts with an A, and I have another A in the middle and 1 J ...... I think I'm in with a shout :wink: lol

Haha you never know :wink:
I seem to have gone for girls with an even number of lines of symmetry in their first letter. I really do fit into TSR well.
As a young man I had a whole run of girls called Fiona. So wierd.

Latest