The Student Room Group

Psychology revision

Anyone doing psychology Wjec board at A2 level know any good tips on how to revise? I've been doing past papers for py3 which have helped but for py4 no matter how much I revise, the essays don't 'stick'. Any tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by SanyaJb
Anyone doing psychology Wjec board at A2 level know any good tips on how to revise? I've been doing past papers for py3 which have helped but for py4 no matter how much I revise, the essays don't 'stick'. Any tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I don't know if it's the same for you, but my teacher gave us booklets with "model" answer essays, but they're quite lengthy. So what I found works is first reading then and highlighting key aspects. And then after a bit, try rewriting the highlighted bits. Also, writing them on flash cards is handy for when you're on the go - eg in the car, bus, train etc. And drawing pictures related to the essays helps to memorise certain aspects if that makes sense. Good luck, hope I helped :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I did PY2 last year and found that literally writing all the essays out onto one page i.e mind maps and then writing/typing the full essay from this repeatedly worked so well, so much effort, but its worth it.
Reply 3
Original post by _ellen95
I did PY2 last year and found that literally writing all the essays out onto one page i.e mind maps and then writing/typing the full essay from this repeatedly worked so well, so much effort, but its worth it.

Ahhh I see thank you. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending