The Student Room Group

British women - the most attractive in Europe

I'm from the US Midwest currently finishing up a degree in England. I find myself most attracted to British women ( though i've travelled all through Europe). I find them to be down to earth, well spoken, curvy in all the right places and intelligent. How on earth are they rated to be less attractive than their European counterparts?
British people, thanks for being most welcoming during my last 3 years in England.

Scroll to see replies

Whereabouts in England are you? The attractiveness of people varies wildly across England, in some areas everyone seems to keep themselves in shape whilst other areas seem to have far too many McDonalds dinners in their diet.
Glad you've enjoyed your stay!
Reply 2
Was gonna post 10 of the finest laughing gifs man has forged then I realized you can't in relationships.
Reply 3
Original post by jamieTT
Was gonna post 10 of the finest laughing gifs man has forged then I realized you can't in relationships.

They all want to be Eva Longoria.
Original post by justanotherposter
Whereabouts in England are you? The attractiveness of people varies wildly across England, in some areas everyone seems to keep themselves in shape whilst other areas seem to have far too many McDonalds dinners in their diet.
Glad you've enjoyed your stay!

Am in Exeter
Intelligent? a majority of women in this country act retarded with the fake tan and the false look. Eastern European girls tend to have interests that doesn't involve around themselves so I able to have good conversation. Make up isn't a proper interest, its the same as me going I like showering.
Coming from the MidWest of the US, perhaps the fact we don't usually have 'small family trees' as someone from the east coast of the US I know put it, means we have a larger gene pool. I don't consider British women to be the most attractive in Europe on average, though there are many attractive women. For me Dutch women would get my vote, perhaps because the cycling culture means more fresh air, less make up and generally healthier lifestyle.
Reply 7
Maybe its just the thrill of the new?Ive travelled in the USA and like american women too. Having said that i think girls in the greater part of Europe i.e Spain,Italy,France,and Greece are much prettier than British girls. Clearly there are plenty of British girls who are very attractive and lovely people so of course i must generalise.
Original post by Limpopo
Maybe its just the thrill of the new?Ive travelled in the USA and like american women too. Having said that i think girls in the greater part of Europe i.e Spain,Italy,France,and Greece are much prettier than British girls. Clearly there are plenty of British girls who are very attractive and lovely people so of course i must generalise.

I'd say it's this.
(edited 9 years ago)
Seriously? Mainland european girls are much prettier on average than british lassies.
If British women are the most attractive, in your opinion, I dread to think what US women look like.
Original post by bluedreamsb33
Am in Exeter

:colondollar: Oh you flatterer...I'm at Exeter uni as well so I can agree that there are lots of nice people in that part of England. I would, however, say that there is a wide range of people throughout this country and so one can't generalise too much.

On the other hand, if you like us so much, why not settle down on this side of the pond?
Original post by Plumstone
:colondollar: Oh you flatterer...I'm at Exeter uni as well so I can agree that there are lots of nice people in that part of England. I would, however, say that there is a wide range of people throughout this country and so one can't generalise too much.

On the other hand, if you like us so much, why not settle down on this side of the pond?

And why don't the guys so keen to put down British girls go and live elsewhere?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Musie Suzie
And why don't the guys so keen to put down British girls go and live elsewhere?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would that be enough of a reason to live elsewhere?
Nobody will deny there are attractive women in Britain - just that they are the most attractive in Europe (which I personally don't agree with - sample 100 women here and in France or Italy and just as many will be 'attractive' out of that 100, more than likely)
(edited 9 years ago)
Eastern European women all want your money and are prostitutes.
Original post by genocidal
if british women are the most attractive, in your opinion, i dread to think what us women look like.

hahahaha lmao living legend you are!!!!
Reply 16
British girls look like gnomes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 99%
British girls look like gnomes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL its a good thing they got rid of negative rating because i would be most hated
Original post by bluedreamsb33
Am in Exeter

Full of posh rah girls, makes perfect sense :smile: the upper-middle-class English rose is held to be quite the sensation, even proved good enough for Wills who is literally the future king.

Take a short trip into one of Devon's poorer towns and I'm sure you will see the sort of girl many posters complain about.

It's all a load of rubbish of course, all nationalities are equally attractive, there are too many people and Europe too thoroughly mixed for it to be anything different.
Don't worry, OP. The only comments on this thread which get approval regarding the English are ones which criticize them, as that's 'correct'. British bashing even by British people is a very popular trend in this country.

Quick Reply