City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

occupational therapy

Just accepted Sheffield Hallem for occupational therapy

Anybody else applied here
Hi there,
I have been offered a place and am toying with the idea of accepting. Just out of interest. Why did you choose hallam? I've got a choice between Cardiff,hallam, Cumbria and Salford.
Please help.
Jen.x
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by funandfruity
Hi there,
I have been offered a place and am toying with the idea of accepting. Just out of interest. Why did you choose hallam? I've got a choice between Cardiff,hallam, Cumbria and Salford.
Please help.
Jen.x

Hi jen

For me a main factor was that is not to far away from where I live am hour or so which although I will be living at uni I didn't fancy going to far lol

Also I like the intake of students I got into York and they have over 100 and also I Bradford have like 10 where as Hallem I believe is around 50

Another thing is I have checked out the cities of one's I got into I felt for the kind of person I am Sheffield suits me more and when I was in Sheffield I just new I wanted to go there over the others

You could look at cost of living in each city or the course and look at it that way coz each week have slight differences

Oo I found during the interviews I enjoyed sheffields process the most to lol

Congrats on your offers though :smile:

Could do a process of elimination haha looking at which you wouldn't like the most and get rid of that till you get a clear winner lol x
Original post by occupationlee
Hi jen

For me a main factor was that is not to far away from where I live am hour or so which although I will be living at uni I didn't fancy going to far lol

Also I like the intake of students I got into York and they have over 100 and also I Bradford have like 10 where as Hallem I believe is around 50

Another thing is I have checked out the cities of one's I got into I felt for the kind of person I am Sheffield suits me more and when I was in Sheffield I just new I wanted to go there over the others

You could look at cost of living in each city or the course and look at it that way coz each week have slight differences

Oo I found during the interviews I enjoyed sheffields process the most to lol

Congrats on your offers though :smile:

Could do a process of elimination haha looking at which you wouldn't like the most and get rid of that till you get a clear winner lol x

Hi there Lee,
I’ve only just worked out that you sent me a message. Oops. lol.
Thanks for your advice, I will try to eliminate them down.It’s just such a hard choice! Do you know what the placements are like atHallam? Are we put on rotations. (I did go to the open day but have completely forgottenwhat was said.)
Thank you for your help.
Jen. x
Reply 4
Hi lee

I'm starting sheff hallam in September, I'm Kerry by the way, I really can't wait to start.

Kerry
Facebook group for anyone starting OT this September :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/505377992865351/?fref=ts

Quick Reply