The Student Room Group

ex said i qas fat affecting confidence

Ok so im a size 10 top and bottom and i know this is normal size and not fat but he used to say i was fat and say u would have the perfect body if you were skinnier and also said i had hence legs. My 2 sisters who both had 2 kids are skinnier than me especially their legs

All i see is v skinny girls n it seems guys actually like this even if they do say they like curvy girl (by curvy they mean size 8 but has bit of a boob on her n arse)

How can i forget bout what he thinks? Hes a prick anyway
Get your mind away from him and spend time doing things that will benefit you, such as going to a spelling and grammar course.
The best solution would be to find an actual man who doesn't get kicks from undermining his girlfriends confidence, preferably one taller and better looking than him that you can bump into him with and make him feel inadequate.
You said it yourself - 'he's a prick anyway'...just ignore him. I know it's hard but honestly some people just like putting others down...He's probably insecure himself.
Reply 4
Original post by stargirl63
Get your mind away from him and spend time doing things that will benefit you, such as going to a spelling and grammar course.

sigh grammar nazis everywhere, this is the internet. I couldn't be bothered to write in perfect prose; I assure you that my punctuation and grammar is just fine thank you
Do you feel like he's right and you'd look better if you had thinner legs? If so, work on it. If not, forget about him and find someone nicer.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so im a size 10 top and bottom and i know this is normal size and not fat but he used to say i was fat and say u would have the perfect body if you were skinnier and also said i had hence legs. My 2 sisters who both had 2 kids are skinnier than me especially their legs

All i see is v skinny girls n it seems guys actually like this even if they do say they like curvy girl (by curvy they mean size 8 but has bit of a boob on her n arse)

How can i forget bout what he thinks? Hes a prick anyway

Size 10? You sound perfect OP :smile:
Put some dog poo through his letter box.
Reply 8
If you are a size 10 you are CLEARLY not fat. Ask him to get an eye test or something or alternatively get rid of him and please realise that there are women out there that would love and do anything to be a size 10.
He sounds like a cock! Live life be happy and if anyone puts you down rise above it. (Or smash 'em with a brick in a pillow case)
Next time you see him tell him he'd be perfect if his dick was bigger
Build a bridge

Get over it.

Quick Reply