The Student Room Group

Mixed raced girl appreciation thread.

Mods put this in Chat section please.
Post the hottest mixed raced girl you can find.

I'll start with the beautiful woman in my sig.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Brooklyn Sudano.

Who's with me here?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

They're stunning. Them and light skin girls. This thread is going to erupt into a full scale debate sooner or later.
Jeez. Don't want to see this topic. Keep it offline....
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Over2you
They're stunning. Them and light skin girls. This thread is going to erupt into a full scale debate sooner or later.

I don't get why. It's ok for people to put in a blonde or brunette girl appreciation thread where there's going to be 100% white girls there but I can't put in a mixed raced girl appreciation thread?

Bunch of racist hypocrites.
Original post by commanderb
Jeez. Don't to see this topic. Keep it offline....

It's ok to put in a redhead appreciation thread where 100% of the girls will be white though. :dontknow:

Ain't taking the piss out of the guy who made that and I made contributions to that thread, but I find that nobody actually said that they didn't want to see this topic. I can only deduce that you are either a closet racist or ignorant.
(edited 9 years ago)
I like Kimi Kouture she like a regular girl and yes she is mixed.
Haha though mixed race myself have generally preferred girls who are not mixed :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by BritBoyWonder
I like Kimi Kouture she like a regular girl and yes she is mixed.

What do you mean by regular girl?

Also yeah she seems mixed. What is her ethnicity?
Mixed race people... *sigh* they tend to have nicer skin colours, more even features and more startling features e.g. green eyes and light brown skin
Reply 8
Original post by Alfissti
Haha though mixed race myself have generally preferred girls who are not mixed :smile:

Thread ain't about who you prefer. Although saying that, what is your heritage?
Reply 9
Cassie Ventura, my half Filipino-half Afro American bae :love::love:

Spoiler

Original post by jam277
I don't get why. It's ok for people to put in a blonde or brunette girl appreciation thread where there's going to be 100% white girls there but I can't put in a mixed raced girl appreciation thread?

Bunch of racist hypocrites.

It's ok to put in a redhead appreciation thread where 100% of the girls will be white though. :dontknow:

Ain't taking the piss out of the guy who made that and I made contributions to that thread, but I find that nobody actually said that they didn't want to see this topic. I can only deduce that you are either a closet racist or ignorant.

Haha I'm with you man.
Mixed race guys are good-looking too :colone:
Original post by ryan9900
Mixed race girls are as pretty as girls from any other race. You can't brand a whole race good looking or ugly. It's just individuals that are good looking or ugly.

Here we flipping go. That's not the point of the thread though. It's for those who appreciate Mixed Race girls - that's it. He's not saying they're prettier than girls from other races.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by brent_
Cassie Ventura, my half Filipino-half Afro American bae :love::love:

Spoiler

God damn man.

Basian combos are the bomb man.

Thanks for actually posting a girl rather than just talk about the controversy(which there is none) of this thread.
Reply 14
Anyway back to the thread. Had to do the standard Beyonce pic. :sogood:
Beyonce-Knowles-485x728.jpg
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam277
What do you mean by regular girl?

Also yeah she seems mixed. What is her ethnicity?

I don't know she just seems regular,she not wow but there is something about her that i like.She is Filipino, Chinese, German & Czech
(edited 9 years ago)
Don't usually like mixed women that much, but Zendaya (looks a bit like Cassie)

zendaya-wearing-emanuel-ungaro-yellow-and-black-floral-dress-2014-mtv-movie-awards_1.jpg
Zendaya-coleman-DWTS-rehearsal-hair-tied-in-pretty-bun.jpg
zendaya-amas-2013-red-carpet-10.jpg
Zendaya+Coleman+Val+Chmerkovskiy+Dancing+Stars+UrWnnUKAC_Jx.jpg

She's 17, luckily I'm 20 (the half + 7 rule applies) so I don't have to feel too weird about posting her pics.
I can't imagine how good she'll look in 4-5 years.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by BritBoyWonder
I don't know she just seems regular,she not wow but there is something about her that i like.She is Filipino, Chinese, German & Czech

Oh ok. Yeah she's like an average girl but seems like she has something else about her.

Good mix. White east asian combinations don't seem very common for some reason.
Reply 18
Original post by jam277
God damn man.

Basian combos are the bomb man.

Thanks for actually posting a girl rather than just talk about the controversy(which there is none) of this thread.

Oh yessss, could think of a Blasian girl more attractive than Cassie, I'm sure there are more.

Lol dunno what they're on about, probably didn't read the thread title. Yes every race is beautiful but the thread says "mixed race girl appreciation thread". Most people don't read between the lines just saying :^_^:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 19

Agree. I'm 20 as well for a few months. When she gets to 22 and fully matures I think she'll be a solid 10.

Quick Reply

Latest