The Student Room Group

Guys, what attributes most attract you to girls?

Poll

Guys what attributes most attract you to girls? (one choice only)

Ok, I'm a guy myself but don't necessarily know what other guys are thinking, no t*ts and a*rse are not in the choice list, lol. Thought it only fair to ask this question in reverse for a girls benefit from the earlier poll asking the same but girls telling us what attributes attract them.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
In physical terms, eyes and a pretty face. And in terms of personality; Intelligence, humour and kindness.
Reply 2
I couldn't pinpoint a specific attribute, to be honest. I've felt attracted to people with hardly any of those characterists and to people with nearly all of them.

It's inexplicable really. What attracts me to someone the most is when i feel i have a connection with them and them with me.
My partner's answer: Similar interests (comes under personality I guess), humour, intelligence, caring personality, looks.

My answer: As above, but also "adventure/thrill-seeking" and "lifestyle".
Original post by Stewie2011
Ok, I'm a guy myself but don't necessarily know what other guys are thinking, no t*ts and a*rse are not in the choice list, lol. Thought it only fair to ask this question in reverse for a girls benefit from the earlier poll asking the same but girls telling us what attributes attract them.

You missed out the most obvious one of all, duh.

The cover is the book.

Does that answer your question?
tbh i would look first and foremost for a lady of my own social class. a "stunna" with a "bubbly personality" from a lower class would be a non-starter.
Could only vote for one so looks.
Reply 8
Original post by thisistheend
The cover is the book.

Does that answer your question?

lol, contrary to popular belief, 'don't judge a book by its .....'

or is it just women that seem to trot out that saying, I've always found that if the cover is sh*te so is the book. :smile:
Reply 9
Ass.
The 3 top compliments I get from my boyfriend are "beautiful", "sexy", and "caring". I assume those are the important things in his attraction, though I hope it will last even when I am a granny and the first 2 aren't true anymore!
A vagina.
Most? Cute face, more pretty than hot, the no makeup kind pretty.

Personality comes in a close second.
Looks for attraction. Caring personality is most important for keeping a relationship going, but I wouldn't say it's more "attractive" than looks.
Original post by the bear
tbh i would look first and foremost for a lady of my own social class. a "stunna" with a "bubbly personality" from a lower class would be a non-starter.

How so? I thought us guys go for pretty girls over social class stuff as looks with females tend to be attractive to men, are they not? :confused:
She has to have a very good career and lots of money. She has to be able to provide for me and our children. He has to let me be a stay at home dad and not have to do a week of work in my life.
If she has striking looks probably gonna override everything else ngl , after the initial attraction though femininity , banter , similar interests , good sense of humor (im quite a crude person , so one of those girls who cant take the banter is a big nono) all go a long way.
Original post by Anonymous
She has to have a very good career and lots of money. She has to be able to provide for me and our children. He has to let me be a stay at home dad and not have to do a week of work in my life.

He or she mate lol

Probably 'charm' or charisma is most important. Some girls just have *something* about them which is magnetic and makes you want to get to know them better. :colondollar:

2nd it is important to be good humoured, kind etc.
(edited 9 years ago)
I like a woman to not:

be a minger
obessed with phone/facebook etc
religious
old
bitchy
slag
unemployed
SMOKE
take drugs
smelly
loudmouth
boring

Aside from these I dont really care, im not fussy with my women.

Quick Reply

Latest