The Student Room Group

A-levels from home help!

I have attended a private school and unfortunately my parents are having financial problems, and so, due to the tight and strict regulations of the school, I am not allowed to return to the school until my parents have paid the rather substantial outgoing bill. So, as I have very important exams coming up (AS), I was wondering if I could take them in January of 2015, and then complete my A2 in the Summer following it, giving myself 6 months of solid work for the A2's.

Any advice, directions or actions to take would be incredibly valuable for me at this crucial time, Thank you so very much in advance
Reply 1
Original post by boxreid
I have attended a private school and unfortunately my parents are having financial problems, and so, due to the tight and strict regulations of the school, I am not allowed to return to the school until my parents have paid the rather substantial outgoing bill. So, as I have very important exams coming up (AS), I was wondering if I could take them in January of 2015, and then complete my A2 in the Summer following it, giving myself 6 months of solid work for the A2's.

Any advice, directions or actions to take would be incredibly valuable for me at this crucial time, Thank you so very much in advance

There are no longer January exams, so you have to do them all in the summer. Basically AS+A2 in summer (unrealistic really) or two years.

Also watch out since i'm not entirely sure your private school will cover the exam fees, meaning you will have to pay them (which can be awfully expensive)

Is there no public school you can go to?
Reply 2
Really? So there would be no way to do them before next year (summer)? And maybe, but it's irrelevant because the exams are in 3 weeks... :s

Quick Reply

Latest