The Student Room Group

Spanish GCSE Help!!!!!!!

I have my Spanish reading and listing GCSE coming up. Basically not sure where to start on going about how to revise for it. Any suggestions would be great!
Reply 1
Tengo un pene grande
When I did my Spanish GCSE if you're on the same exam board I was, we only had to recognise words and answer questions in English. So what I did was write out all the words in a list with a list of Spanish on one side and the English translations on the other side. I then covered up the English side i.e the translations and tested myself on recognising the words. I also did every past paper there was and graded it.

In terms of the listening I used the Spanish Channel on TV and watched things like Dora the explorer and Handy Manny I even put these on In the background when revising othe subjects I also did as many past papers and tests for the listening paper as possible foundation and higher just to get used to the exam.

You've got plenty of time so don't stress out too much. Remember you're coursework also contributes!!!

Good Luck :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by LouieSax
When I did my Spanis GCSE if you're on the same exam board I was, we only had to recognise words and answer questions in English. So what I did was write out all the words in a list with a list of Spanish on one side and the English translations on the other side. I then covered up the English side i.e the translations and tested myself on recognising the words. I also did every past paper there was and graded it.

In terms of the listening I used the Spanish Channel on TV and watched things like Dora the explorer and Handy Manny I even put these on In the background when revising othe subjects I also did as many past papers and tests for the listening paper as possible foundation and higher just to get used to the exam.

You've got plenty of time so don't stress out too much. Remember you're coursework also contributes!!!

Good Luck :smile:

Thanks for your help. Will try look at a bit of it everyday and watch some Dora while revising! I'm doing ccea board, Ill look and see if they have a list of words that are really the basics of what you need to learn.

Thanks again :smile:
im in the same situation as you :frown: I just don't know how or what to revise!
Original post by Hicko
Tengo un pene grande

JAJAJA, si solo saben que usted es diciendo..
Reply 6
Original post by Bobjim12
JAJAJA, si solo saben que usted es diciendo..

Kappa
Original post by Hicko
Tengo un pene grande

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest