The Student Room Group

How to reject all uni offers on UCAS?

Here i have received two offers from Kingston and Edinburgh, however, before they gave me the offers i already get into University of the Arts London(which i didnt apply thru UCAS, i applied it directly thru the school's local agent and go thru the interview). Now i wanna reject both offers on UCAS, but UCAS said i have to choose one as my firm choice.
How can i reject both? Can i just email the school directly says that i have already get into another uni and i have to reject their offers?
There's an option at the bottom (when choosing your firm choice) to 'reject all offers' or something in that nature. That's how you reject them :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Thanks!! i nvr see that 'decline all options' button at the bottom.:tongue:
Original post by czechmishaout
There's an option at the bottom (when choosing your firm choice) to 'reject all offers' or something in that nature. That's how you reject them :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by czechmishaout

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why the tongue smiley? x
There's a choice at the lowest part to 'reject all offers' or something in that nature. That is the means by which you dismiss them
Original post by nothepreacher
Why the tongue smiley? x

Because the 'decline' button is for declining.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply