The Student Room Group

My tinder revenge on superficial girls

So yesterday I created a new tinder account and got only 9 matches despite saying yes to everyone so today I found a few pictures of a model on instagram and created a new tinder account and then swiped yes to all the girls. I logged off came back after 6 hours to find that I had more than 200 matches and dozens of messages from thirsty women. I then copied and pasted this message to All my matches "I am really sorry that I swiped Yes to you it was an accident so please don't get offended now but I will have to block you, you are not really my type though but you got a lovely smile :smile:." I then received messages saying "Yeah No worries I knew I wasn't good enough for you anyway" or similar stuff and I am now really satisfied. Revenge can be so sweet :smile:.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Solid use of time.
Reply 2
Yeah, modern day hero right here...
Original post by InvalidUsername
Solid use of time.

Lol
Original post by Drewski
Yeah, modern day hero right here...

Someone had to bring these uppity girls down a peg or two and be reminded that they are nothing special. A dose of humility is needed in this age of extreme feminism.
#Catfish
Reply 6
I have examples of some epic black knighting on okcupid but it might too cruel to post tbh :giggle:
Reply 7
surely by complaining you only got 9 matches despite 'swiping yes to everyone' you are just as 'uppity' as you claim these girls are?
Reply 8
So if a girl is interested in a guy she finds attractive and goes for it she is superficial..?
Don't be bitter 'cos you're ugly.
Yeah, cause you only fancy unattractive girls.
Reply 11
I'm failing to see why you think you have achieved something or 'proved' something with this. o.o

Without a single doubt the same results will be had with genders reversed. And there's nothing wrong with that. Success in online dating is basically all about advertising. You advertised high-quality visual goods, you got responses. So what.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Don't be bitter 'cos you're ugly.

Nope no chance. I know I am not anywhere close to being ugly and you have no way of knowing that even if I was. It's not wise to comment on stuff you have no knowledge of. 😉
Original post by FedUpCitizen
Nope no chance. I know I am not anywhere close to being ugly and you have no way of knowing that even if I was. It's not wise to comment on stuff you have no knowledge of. 😉

Erm, well don't call girls superficial for not swiping you then. They're allowed to have preferences. Plus tinder is about looks, if you don't like it don't use it.
What the hell? Why is it not ok for women to find you unattractive? Psycho.
You sound like a really fed up citizen :console:
Reply 16
I had over 500 matches in 5 minutes you is ugly
Reply 17
What did you put on the profile out of interest? A better experiment would be to put up pictures of a hot guy but give him an awful profile, similar to what they did I think it was in the IT Crowd once to see if women really did want 'bad boys'. Not saying they necessarily do, but it would be interesting to see what would happen, would the women be put off by the bad profile and the fact he's an awful or boring person, or would they just send him a message anyway cause he's hot? Or maybe it would be proof that no-one really looks at profiles on these sites anyway?
Your reply was kinda sad. If you're putting in that much effort at least make it funny. Also, guys would probably do the same thing 'cept most wouldn't be as desperate as this ****: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161002381

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Hahahaha, oh bless. :congrats:

Why sign up to a looks-based (sorry, but it's true) dating app if you can't handle rejection?

Whatever happened to going out and meeting real human beings?

Not everybody is going to fancy you. Similarly, I doubt you were attracted to every single girl you swiped 'yes' to. Some people are just 'fussier' (read: have higher standards) than others. What would you rather: girls swipe 'yes' to you just to be nice, then shoot you down when you message them, or to have them politely decline at the first instance and save their time and yours?

Grow up, OP. :dry:

Quick Reply

Latest